Use the source the California experts choose and you'll get online, searchable access to:
Spidell’s California Taxletter®
The leading compilation of California tax law changes
Check out our new
- Understand nonconformity and use it to your advantage
- Solve problems quickly with e-mail, fax, and other state contact information
- Protect your clients when you know whom the state is auditing
- File returns correctly to avoid California’s penalties
- Find what you need in plain English, but with citations and references
Spidell’s 2013 Analysis & Explanation of California Taxes®
The Big Blue Answer Book™
- Complete analysis of California taxation of individuals and corporations, as well as everything you need to know about employment taxes, sales and use taxes, property taxes, taxation of estates and trusts, and miscellaneous taxes and fees
- FTB — More nonconformity, updated individual, LLC, and corporate filing issues
- BOE — How to handle use tax audits, new qualified purchaser rules, and new Amazon rules
- EDD — Big new penalties for preparers with clients who are misclassified, latest S corporation shareholder/employee cases
- Property tax — Change of ownership rules and penalties
- Conformity at your fingertips: Spidell’s Quick Guide to California Nonconformity chart provides 12 pages of areas where federal and California law differ
All the state taxing agencies' resources in one place
- Estate Tax Code
- State Tax Legislation
- Plus selected court cases
Spidell’s profit-generating Special Reports library
Includes topics like:
Tricks and Traps of IRAs
Spidell's Cancellation of Debt
Spidell's Guide to Social Security
A Practical Guide to Trusts
The Life Cycle of a Corporation
The Life Cycle of LLCs and Partnerships
Click for a complete list of titles.
Additional subscriber benefits
- Free attendance to all 1-hour live webinars! (Includes 1 hour of CPE for one attendee. Additional attendee CPE available at $19/each.)
- Electronic version of Spidell’s California Taxletter® — we keep you up-to-date with the state.
- Online access from your office computer or home! All you need is your username and password and you can access our California Online Research Package anywhere, anytime!
- Two concurrent users are allowed, so you and your partner/co-worker/employee can access.
We offer site licenses! Call for information: (800) 277-2257
Guarantee of excellence
You must be happy with your subscription to Spidell's California Online Research Package. If ever you are not entirely satisfied, you may cancel your subscription and receive a refund on all remaining months.