Spidell's Federal Taxletter®
Planning and strategy for your most valuable clients
Spidell's Federal Taxletter® is a monthly newsletter plus a searchable online archive of back issues that keeps you at the leading edge of the issues that will impact your clients, from healthcare to trusts and from LLCs to virtual currencies.
Test your knowledge on questions we've answered in recent articles:
- Set up a defined benefit plan to help clients load up on pension and cut down on tax (August 2016)
- Donating personal services to charity (August 2016)
- Getting education credits right (July 2016)
- Programming error created erroneous notices (July 2016)
- Premium Tax Credit for taxpayers who marry during the taxable year (June 2016)
- Understanding the duties of serving as trustee (June 2016)
- Extend RMD and defer more income (May 2016)
- Make sure that a ROBS plan doesn't rob your client's retirement (April 2016)
Get an extra 10% off with coupon code
$110 $99 for a 1 year online subscription
*Customer service representatives available Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT.
Read every issue from your PC, Mac, iPad, or e-mail inbox.
Get topic-driven special reports, client-ready letters, helpful checklists, and e-mails to enhance your practice — FREE with your subscription!
- Identity theft and how it can affect tax returns
- Reverse mortgages
- Tricks and traps of IRAs
- Tax planning client letter and e-mail
- Lending to family members
- Health savings accounts (HSAs)
Guarantee of excellence
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you are dissatisfied with Spidell's Federal Taxletter® in any way, at any point in time during the coming year, we will provide you with a full refund, no questions asked. Guaranteed.
Online Searchable Database
Get access to an archive of hundreds of articles dating back to 2009. Do a keyword search, bookmark, and do a search-within-a-search!
Your Solutions Resource
- Income Tax
- Tax Deductions
- Tax Credits
- Paying Tax
- Estates & Trusts
- Retirement Planning
- Health Care
- Social Security
- Asset Protection
Trusted by tax pros
"The Federal Taxletter brings the tax news I need straight to my inbox each month. I look forward to each issue; I know Spidell has me covered."
— Robert P.; Laguna Beach, CA
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Poor Excellent
Enter the code in the box below:
Note: The code is case sensitive