Families First Legislation and Additional Information - Spidell

Families First Legislation and Additional Information

Message Board Families First Legislation and Additional Information

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 4 days ago by Michael Anderson.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Michael Anderson
      Participant

In your Federal Tax Newsletter regarding the Families First legislation, you indicated that to get additional information we should sign up for your webinar today (that is sold out).You said “We will provide additional information on this, as well as April 15 filing and payment extensions, at our COVID-19 and Filing Extensions: What Tax Pros Need to Know webinar on March 26. We are currently in touch with the Department of Labor, Franchise Tax Board, and Employment Development Department.”

Are you going to post any additional information regarding this topic since your webinar is sold out?

Lynn Freer
      Participant

We have 4 more next week Tuesday and Wednesday at 10 and 1. If you get our flash email, we’ve been sending something out to that list almost daily. You can see them in the news tab. If you haven’t signed up to get them I’d suggest it.

Michael Anderson
      Participant

My question was whether you were going to put any of the information on your website or do we have to attend the webinar to get the information. I have clients asking me for information today, not next week. As a long time subscriber to your service, I did not know that I would have to attend a webinar to get the information.

Viewing 2 reply threads