LLC Married Couple - Spidell

LLC Married Couple

Log in to Post

Message Board LLC Married Couple

  • This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 1 week ago by William Dewberry.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #305422
      Janice Jackson

      I have a client that has a no activity LLC, in which the husband and wife are the only owners. How do I file them as a single entity LLC for federal and state? I already filed thier joint return, with no mention of a joint venture.

    • #305464
      Lynn Freer

      already answered

      File form 568 with CA to pay the $800 annual tax

    • #305509
      William Dewberry

      If you are meaning SMLLC, there is no federal reporting, whatever the business opertions are are reported on the SCH C, E, or whatever applicable, same for CA. The SMLLC does file a ” short form ” 568 to report gross receipts and pay associated tax and or fee. This 568  is filed seperate from the 540.

Viewing 2 reply threads