Partnership Amended Federal Returns - Spidell

Partnership Amended Federal Returns

Log in to Post

Message Board Partnership Amended Federal Returns

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #190637
      David Eisenman

      It is clear from the form 1065 instructions that a Partnership that has not elected out of the Centralized Partnership Audit Regime is not able to amend a partnership return simply by checking the amended box on form 1065, and instead requests an administrative adjustment on form 8082.

      Do you just file the form 8082 by itself as there is no place for the Partnership Representative to sign the form? Or do you attach the form 8082 with explanation to the front of a revised form 1065?

    • #190863
      Lynn Freer

      The instructions to Form 8082 have all the info you will need and it says to attach the 1065B to the 80082

Viewing 1 reply thread