SCorp election - Spidell

SCorp election

Log in to Post

Message Board SCorp election

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Peter Muffoletto 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

  • Author
  • #175235

    If we are electing S Corp and filling out a 2553, do we need to do a 8832 as well????

  • #175410
    Peter Muffoletto

    <div class=”site-container”>
    <div class=”site-inner”>
    <div class=”wrap container”>
    <div class=”content-sidebar-wrap row”><main class=”content col-sm-12″><article class=”post-51538 post type-post status-publish format-standard has-post-thumbnail category-accounting category-business-taxes tag-turbotax-popup-form-8832-instructions entry”>
    <div class=”entry-content clearfix”>

    No  – Form 8832 is the IRS form that a Limited Liability Company (LLC) must submit to be taxed as a C Corporation.