Do you want to stay logged in?

Message Board

NOL carryback

December 05, 2016 • Peggy Hall • Log In to Post Comments

Is there a California form similar to a federal 1045 that you use to carryback an NOL?


Peggy, California does not conform to the IRS procedures that allow a taxpayer to  apply for a quick refund for tentative carryback adjustments made for an NOL, so no there is no similar form.


Send To A Friend