Do you want to stay logged in?

Message Board

conversion of a C Corporation

December 15, 2016 • Stephen Stover • Log In to Post Comments

Taxpayer needs to change a C Corporation to an "S". What is the procedure? Franchise tax board says to call the IRS.


You make the election by filing IRS form 2553. California coforms and no separate election is allowed. There is no California filing requirement


Send To A Friend