Do you want to stay logged in?

Message Board

Expedited tax return processing Corporation

December 29, 2016 • Janice Warren • Log In to Post Comments

Is there a special person or address where I can send back tax returns for expedited processing?  I have a corporation that the SOS has suspended and now the bank will close the account unless tax returns are filed.  Where is the best place to send the tax returns for expedited processing?


Thank you




Go to:


Send To A Friend