Do you want to stay logged in?

Message Board

Reporting Leased Employees

February 09, 2017 • Robert Sternshein • Log In to Post Comments

Where do your report the wages for the employees if they are being paid by a leased employee company?

Do we report the officer wages on line 12 form 1120 Compensation of Officers or as an other deduction? 

Does the IRS match wages on a corporate tax return with payroll tax returns?


THe line on the federal return asks for officer compensastion so I believe you would include the wages paid through the leased company should be there.


Send To A Friend