With this two-hour course, you will:
- Get a 65-page PDF manual
- Explore scenarios regarding §1031 exchanges with partnerships:
- Where the partners want to split up and exchange into different properties
- Where some partners want to cash out while other partners want to do a §1031 exchange into other property
- Know how to deal with §1031 exchanges where the real estate also contains personal property
- Understand how clients can receive cash tax-free where there has been a §1031 exchange
- Learn techniques to follow when clients try to use personal residences in a §1031 exchange
||2 Federal Tax
||2 Federal Tax
||1.5 General MCLE
Course level: Intermediate
Basic knowledge of §1031 exchanges is required.
- 2 hours of CPE for one attendee
- Access to recording to watch at your convenience
- Reference manual and PDF of PowerPoint slides
- Add CPE for only $20 per additional attendee. Please contact our customer service department to register for additional CPE at (714) 776-7850.
Want to order by phone? Call us at: (714) 776-7850
Learn about Spidell's Webinars.
You must have computer speakers to listen to this webinar
Robert A. Briskin, Esq., LL.M. in Tax Law
Robert A. Briskin is a Certified Specialist in Taxation Law by the State Bar of California. He is a frequent speaker before accounting groups, Bar groups, and other professional associations. He is an AV-rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell. Robert Briskin has over 30 years of experience in representing clients on major corporate, business, and real estate transactional matters, and is highly respected for his creativity in business and tax planning. He has a B.A. Degree from the University of Michigan, a J.D. Degree from Wayne State University and an LL.M. Degree in Tax Law from the New York University School of Law.
This webinar is designed to meet the requirements for the specified number of hours of continuing education. This webinar has been designed to meet the requirements of the IRS Return Preparer Office; including sections 10.6 and 10.9 of Department of Treasury's Circular No. 230 (Provider No. CRA7E); the California State Board of Accountancy; the California Bar Association; and the California Tax Education Council. This does not constitute an endorsement by these groups. The state boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at 714-776-7850. Spidell Publishing, Inc. has been approved by the California Tax Education Council to offer continuing education courses that count as credit towards the annual "continuing education" requirement imposed by the State of California for CTEC Registered Tax Preparers. A listing of additional requirements to renew tax preparer registration may be obtained by contacting CTEC at P.O. Box 2890, Sacramento, CA 95812-2890, or by phone at 877-850-2832, or on the internet at www.CTEC.org.
Spidell Publishing, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. This webinar is designed to meet the requirements for 2 hours of continuing education for the California Board of Accountancy. Level: Intermediate Field of Study: Taxation. Delivery method: Self-Study. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at (714) 776-7850. Basic knowledge of §1031 exchanges is required.