Arturo Ramudo, CPA, CISA
Arturo is a former Board of Accountancy investigator, a nationally recognized public speaker, researcher, and seminar leader with almost 30 years of experience in taxation, ethics, standards of practice, and internal quality control. Art owns and operates his own public accountancy firm offering services to both the public and private sectors. He represents CPAs before the California Board of Accountancy's disciplinary committee, provides litigation support, performs peer reviews, and offers advisory services concerning all aspects of ethical practice.
Spidell's Premier Accounting Webinar Series
|Spidell's Premier Accounting Webinar Series:|
|SSARS Update||Accounting Standards: Revenue, Leases, and Inventory||Accounting Pronouncements||Accounting Outlook: Developments and Trends|
Price: $219 for the entire series, or $99 each
This course will focus on the revised preparation, compilation, and review standards mandated by SSARS 21, SSARS 22, and SSARS 23. Further, we will address the proposed changes to supplementary information and recent omnibus amendments.
Upon completion of this two-hour webinar, you will identify the:
For years, the FASB, along with the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB), attempted to harmonize U.S. GAAP with the International Accounting Standards. While the Boards failed to meet their goal of fully harmonized accounting standards, the final projects resulted in the codification of the new Revenue, Leases, and Inventory standards.
Topics for this webinar include:
Since 2009, the FASB has issued ASUs to make changes to the Accounting Standards Codification. This webinar will focus on the ASUs issued in 2016 and 2017 that will likely have the greatest impact on small- and medium-sized entities.
Topics include the:
In this two-hour webinar, we will explore the developments and trends that are currently affecting the accounting profession and those developments and trends that will likely affect the industry for years to come.
Upon completion of this webinar, your will learn about:
- “Triple entry accounting:" Could it be the beginning of the end for traditional accounting practices?;
- How to improve efficiency and effectiveness through cloud computing, and eliminating geographical boundaries with real-time access to critical information anywhere on any device;
- How block chain technology and artificial intelligence will change the future of accounting;
- Occupational fraud and abuse developments and trends: Profile of a typical perpetrator;
- "Bring your own device" (BYOD): Discover the pros and cons to workplace policies permitting employees to use their own smart phones, tablets, and notebooks for work; and
- California updates and topics of interest such as the potential elimination of the attest CPA license; the impact of SSARS 21 on the Board’s peer review and continuing education requirements; and the new CPA examination.
Course level: Basic
No advanced preparation is required.
See why Spidell's Premier Accounting Webinars are your best choice:
- Up to 8 hours of CPE for one attendee
- Register for the entire series of accounting updates or individual topics
- One person may watch and listen on one computer and print reference manual
Additional CPE is not available for this course. Additional attendees must purchase webinar to receive CPE.
Want to order by phone? Call us at: (714) 776-7850
You must have computer speakers to listen to this webinar
Arturo Ramudo, CPA, CISA
Spidell Publishing, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. These webinars are designed to meet the requirements for up to 8 hours of continuing education for the California Board of Accountancy. Level: Basic. Field of Study: Accounting. Delivery method: Self-Study. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at (714) 776-7850. There are no prerequisites or advanced preparation required.
|CPA-Acctng||Up to 8|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Poor Excellent
Enter the code in the box below:
Note: The code is case sensitive