Arturo Ramudo, CPA, CISA
Arturo is a former Board of Accountancy investigator, a nationally recognized public speaker, researcher, and seminar leader with almost 30 years of experience in taxation, ethics, standards of practice, and internal quality control. Art owns and operates his own public accountancy firm offering services to both the public and private sectors. He represents CPAs before the California Board of Accountancy's disciplinary committee, provides litigation support, performs peer reviews, and offers advisory services concerning all aspects of ethical practice.
This course will focus on the revised preparation, compilation, and review standards mandated by SSARS 21, SSARS 22, and SSARS 23. Further, we will address the proposed changes to supplementary information and recent omnibus amendments.
Upon completion of this two-hour webinar, you will:
- Get a 89-page PDF manual
- Identify substantive compilation and review engagement changes mandated by SSARS 21, including new engagement letters, completely revised management representation letters, and dramatically different accountant reports;
- New requirements for preparation engagements;
- Differences among review, compilation, and preparation engagements, and the level of service best suited for your clients;
- New Pro Forma Financial Information requirements mandated by SSARS 22;
- Proposed amendments addressing supplementary information;
- New Prospective Financial Statement requirements mandated by SSARS 23;
- Most common SSARS-related peer review findings; and
- Board of Accountancy SSARS-related regulatory changes.
Course level: Basic
- 2 hours of CPE for one attendee (CPAs only)
- Access to recording to watch at your convenience
- Reference manual and PDF of PowerPoint slides
Want to order by phone? Call us at: (714) 776-7850
You must have computer speakers to listen to this webinar
Arturo Ramudo, CPA, CISA
Spidell Publishing, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. This webinar is designed to meet the requirements for 2 hours of continuing education for the California Board of Accountancy. Basic Level. Field of Study: Accounting. Delivery method: Self-study. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at (714) 776-7850. There are no prerequisites or advanced preparation required.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Poor Excellent
Enter the code in the box below:
Note: The code is case sensitive