Arturo Ramudo, CPA, CISA
Arturo is a former Board of Accountancy investigator, a nationally recognized public speaker, researcher, and seminar leader with almost 30 years of experience in taxation, ethics, standards of practice, and internal quality control. Art owns and operates his own public accountancy firm offering services to both the public and private sectors. He represents CPAs before the California Board of Accountancy's disciplinary committee, provides litigation support, performs peer reviews, and offers advisory services concerning all aspects of ethical practice.
Since 2009, the FASB has issued ASUs to make changes to the Accounting Standards Codification. This webinar will focus on the ASUs issued in 2016 and 2017 that will likely have the greatest impact on small- and medium-sized entities.
Topics include the:
- Recognition and measurement of financial assets and liabilities (ASU 2016-01);
- Recognition of breakage (ASU 2016-4);
- Simplification of the equity method of accounting (ASU 2016-07);
- Stock compensation (ASU 2016-09);
- Credit losses (ASU 2016-13);
- Classification of cash receipts and cash disbursements (ASU 2016-15); and
- FASB exposure drafts addressing goodwill simplification, nonrefundable fees, the conceptual framework for financial reporting, accounting for income taxes, common control considerations, and other exposure-related topics.
Course level: Basic
Attendees of Spidell's Premier Accounting Webinar Series are not eligible for this course.
- 2 hours of CPE for one attendee (CPAs only)
- Access to recording to watch at your convenience
- Reference manual and PDF of PowerPoint slides
Want to order by phone? Call us at: (714) 776-7850
You must have computer speakers to listen to this webinar
Arturo Ramudo, CPA, CISA
Spidell Publishing, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. This webinar is designed to meet the requirements for 2 hours of continuing education for the California Board of Accountancy. Basic Level. Field of Study: Accounting. Delivery method: Self-study. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at (714) 776-7850. There are no prerequisites or advanced preparation required.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Poor Excellent
Enter the code in the box below:
Note: The code is case sensitive