Spidell's Federal Taxletter®
Planning and strategy for your most valuable clients
Spidell's Federal Taxletter® is a monthly newsletter plus a searchable online archive of back issues that keeps you at the leading edge of the issues that will impact your clients, from healthcare to trusts and from LLCs to virtual currencies.
Test your knowledge on questions we've answered in recent articles:
- No penalty for filing incorrect 1099s or W-2s under the de minimis safe harbor (March 2017)
- Trust and estate FAQs (March 2017)
- IRS is seeking names and records of U.S. bitcoin holders (March 2017)
- New 2017 due dates for report of foreign bank and financial accounts (February 2017)
- Avoiding related-party like-kind exchange rules (February 2017)
- Small business relief for HRAs enacted (January 2017)
- New preparer due diligence requirements (January 2017)
- Saying "I do" before or after midnight December 31 (December 2016)
Get an extra 10% off with coupon code
$110 $99 for a 1 year online subscription
*Customer service representatives available Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT.
Read every issue from your PC, Mac, iPad, or e-mail inbox.
Get topic-driven special reports, client-ready letters, helpful checklists, and e-mails to enhance your practice — FREE with your subscription!
- Identity theft and how it can affect tax returns
- Reverse mortgages
- Tricks and traps of IRAs
- Tax planning client letter and e-mail
- Lending to family members
- Health savings accounts (HSAs)
Guarantee of excellence
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you are dissatisfied with Spidell's Federal Taxletter® in any way, at any point in time during the coming year, we will provide you with a full refund, no questions asked. Guaranteed.
Online Searchable Database
Get access to an archive of hundreds of articles dating back to 2009. Do a keyword search, bookmark, and do a search-within-a-search!
Your Solutions Resource
- Income Tax
- Tax Deductions
- Tax Credits
- Paying Tax
- Estates & Trusts
- Retirement Planning
- Health Care
- Social Security
- Asset Protection
Trusted by tax pros
"The Federal Taxletter brings the tax news I need straight to my inbox each month. I look forward to each issue; I know Spidell has me covered."
— Robert P.; Laguna Beach, CA
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Poor Excellent
Enter the code in the box below:
Note: The code is case sensitive