Spidell's Federal Taxletter®
Planning and strategy for your most valuable clients
Spidell's Federal Taxletter® is a monthly newsletter plus a searchable online archive of back issues that keeps you at the leading edge of the issues that will impact your clients, from healthcare to trusts and from LLCs to virtual currencies.
Test your knowledge on questions we've answered in recent articles:
- New and interesting hurricane tax relief (November 2017)
- Your practice will be affected by the Equifax data breach (November 2017)
- Year-end gifting strategies (November 2017)
- Tax Court issues published opinion addressing application of advanced premium tax credit (October 2017)
- Claiming the Research Credit against AMT and payroll taxes (October 2017)
- Curing missed 401(k) loan repayments (October 2017)
- New partnership audit regime taking effect January 1 (September 2017)
- Sale of life insurance can help or hurt clients in need of cash (September 2017)
Get an extra 10% off with coupon code
$110 $99 for a 1 year online subscription
*Customer service representatives available Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT.
Read every issue from your PC, Mac, iPad, or e-mail inbox.
Get topic-driven special reports, client-ready letters, helpful checklists, and e-mails to enhance your practice — FREE with your subscription!
- Identity theft and how it can affect tax returns
- Reverse mortgages
- Tricks and traps of IRAs
- Tax planning client letter and e-mail
- Lending to family members
- Health savings accounts (HSAs)
Trusted by tax pros
"The Federal Taxletter brings the tax news I need straight to my inbox each month. I look forward to each issue; I know Spidell has me covered."
— Robert P.; Laguna Beach, CA
Online Searchable Database
Get access to an archive of hundreds of articles dating back to 2009. Do a keyword search, bookmark, and do a search-within-a-search!
Your Solutions Resource
- Income Tax
- Tax Deductions
- Tax Credits
- Paying Tax
- Estates & Trusts
- Retirement Planning
- Health Care
- Social Security
- Asset Protection
Guarantee of excellence
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you are dissatisfied with Spidell's Federal Taxletter® in any way, at any point in time during the coming year, we will provide you with a full refund, no questions asked. Guaranteed.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Poor Excellent
Enter the code in the box below:
Note: The code is case sensitive