Spidell's California Taxletter®
Your California Tax Solution Since 1975
Spidell's California Taxletter® is a monthly newsletter plus a searchable online archive of back issues that keeps you ahead of California tax changes so they don't take you by surprise.
Recent articles address important issues
- Advantages of California’s new Schedule X (March 2018)
- What to expect when appearing before the Office of Tax Appeals (March 2018)
- Failing to report or provide accurate use tax information on Form 540 (March 2018)
- Legislature trying to circumvent loss of state tax deduction (February 2018)
- Disaster-related tax relief for Southern California wildfire victims (February 2018)
- California conformity to tax reform provisions (January 2018)
- Voluntary Disclosure Program expanded (January 2018)
- NFL wide receiver Keyshawn Johnson scores touchdown against FTB (January 2018)
Get an extra 10% off with coupon code
$110 $99 for a 1 year online subscription
*Customer service representatives available Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT.
Digital or print edition
Read every issue from your PC, Mac, iPad, e-Reader, or e-mail browser. Add the print newsletter and receive a monthly print copy in the mail.
Other Subscriber Benefits
- Free State Tax Directory for your tax library!
- Optional 1 hour of CPE for CPAs and CRTPs (CTEC) with each issue for only $12 (exam sent every six months).
- Annual Conformity Guide listing hundreds of differences between federal and California law.
Guarantee of excellence
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you are dissatisfied with Spidell's California Taxletter® in any way, at any point in time during the coming year, we will provide you with a full refund, no questions asked. Guaranteed.
More than a monthly newsletter
Get quick access to California tax information with a searchable online archive of back issues. Director of Editorial, Kathryn Zdan, EA, shows you how to look up specific topics and search through hundreds of articles dating back to 2009.
California Taxletter helps you:
- Use searchable online archive of over six hundred articles
- Read plain English explanations of new state tax-grabbing programs, new laws, plus examples
- Let trouble-shooting instructions help you solve pesky bills and notices your clients get
- Cut time with handy charts, checklists, and client letters
- Quickly solve problems with phone numbers, links, and California tax contact information
Trusted by CA tax pros
"In a word, 'invaluable!' I can't imagine calling myself a professional without the ongoing support of Spidell behind me. In particular, the California Taxletter is the ONLY publication I read faithfully."
— Deborah St. Martin, EA; Beaumont, CA
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Poor Excellent
Enter the code in the box below:
Note: The code is case sensitive