Spidell's California Taxletter®
Your California Tax Solution Since 1975
Spidell's California Taxletter® is a monthly newsletter plus a searchable online archive of back issues that keeps you ahead of California tax changes so they don't take you by surprise.
Recent articles address important issues
- Out-of-state member of California LLC not liable for $800 annual tax (February 2017)
- Will California conform to federal tax reform? (February 2017)
- Old, old liabilities pop up with FTB's new EDR system (February 2017)
- Spidell asks for help from FTB at Taxpayers' Bill of Rights hearing (January 2017)
- Use the Ralite decision as the foundation for your OIC (January 2017)
- California conforms to W-2 and 1099 due date changes (December 2016)
- Responding to Form FTB 4734D (December 2016)
- California's conformity to federal repair regulations outlined (November 2016)
Get an extra 10% off with coupon code
$110 $99 for a 1 year online subscription
*Customer service representatives available Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT.
Digital or print edition
Read every issue from your PC, Mac, iPad, e-Reader, or e-mail browser. Add the print newsletter and receive a monthly print copy in the mail.
Other Subscriber Benefits
- Free State Tax Directory for your tax library!
- Optional 1 hour of CPE for CPAs and CRTPs (CTEC) with each issue for only $12 (exam sent every six months).
- Annual Conformity Guide listing hundreds of differences between federal and California law.
Guarantee of excellence
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you are dissatisfied with Spidell's California Taxletter® in any way, at any point in time during the coming year, we will provide you with a full refund, no questions asked. Guaranteed.
More than a monthly newsletter
Get quick access to California tax information with a searchable online archive of back issues. Director of Editorial, Kathryn Zdan, EA, shows you how to look up specific topics and search through hundreds of articles dating back to 2009.
California Taxletter helps you:
- Use searchable online archive of over six hundred articles
- Read plain English explanations of new state tax-grabbing programs, new laws, plus examples
- Let trouble-shooting instructions help you solve pesky bills and notices your clients get
- Cut time with handy charts, checklists, and client letters
- Quickly solve problems with phone numbers, links, and California tax contact information
Trusted by CA tax pros
"In a word, 'invaluable!' I can't imagine calling myself a professional without the ongoing support of Spidell behind me. In particular, the California Taxletter is the ONLY publication I read faithfully."
— Deborah St. Martin, EA; Beaumont, CA
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Poor Excellent
Enter the code in the box below:
Note: The code is case sensitive