Strategies for Success: Starting and Building Your Tax Practice
With this 41-page special report, you will:
- Learn about issues that may arise from noncompete agreements with former employers and what the exceptions are
- Get tips on buying a practice versus starting your own from scratch
- See what the advantages and disadvantages are for working out of a home office versus renting an office
- Learn about increasing revenue, even during the off-season
- See what related services you can provide to increase your revenue
- Get advice on running your practice, such as setting fees, office management skills, hiring tax season help, and hiring employees or independent contractors
- And more!
Want to order by phone? Call us at: (714) 776-7850
Spidell's Special Reports are part of Spidell's Online Research Package
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Poor Excellent
Enter the code in the box below:
Note: The code is case sensitive