Who is a Nonresident and What’s Taxable to California
With this 91-page tax guide, you will:
- Find out how to really become a nonresident, and which factors the FTB is scrutinizing
- Learn how various income items are taxed, such as stock options, IRA distributions, and passive activities
- Know when to apply the market-based sourcing rules
- Determine when it’s beneficial to file a composite return
- Understand the rules that apply to military personnel and their spouses
- Get practical checklists, flowcharts, and tables to help clients with residency issues
Click here for the on-demand webinar version of this tax guide!
Want to order by phone? Call us at: (714) 776-7850
Spidell's tax guides are part of Spidell's Online Research Package
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Poor Excellent
Enter the code in the box below:
Note: The code is case sensitive