Spidell's Analysis and Explanation of California Taxes® 2016 Edition (The Big Blue Answer Book™)
Books shipping now!
When you have questions, turn to Spidell's Big Blue Answer Book™ (For preparing 2015 tax returns)
Spidell's Analysis and Explanation of California Taxes® (The Big Blue Answer Book™) is easy to understand and extensively cited. You'll get examples, flowcharts, worksheets, and contact information that no one else gives you! Plus, get new and updated information, including:
See what's new in the 2016 Big Blue Answer Book:
- Quick Guide to California Nonconformity — updated for the PATH Act
- Updates to the College Access Tax Credit
- A breakdown of California's new Earned Income Tax Credit — see how it differs from the federal credit
- New online payroll account registration with the EDD
- New, handy charts that illustrate LLC filing requirements
- An expanded section on installment agreements
- When sales tax applies to shipping and delivery charges
- An illustrative chart on employee types and reporting requirements
- How to treat solar panel payments made through property tax bills
*Customer service representatives available Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT.
What you get
- FTB — An exhaustive review of conformity for individuals and businesses, and new LLC and corporate issues
- BOE — A comprehensive discussion of taxable and exempt sales and how to register and file
- EDD — Practical information on filing, payment, and worker classification
- Property tax — An analysis of change of ownership rules and penalties
Guarantee of excellence
You must be happy with your purchase of Spidell's Analysis & Explanation of California Taxes® (The Big Blue Answer Book™). If ever you are not entirely satisfied, you may receive a full refund of your purchase price.
The practical California guidebook
Download last year's "Quick Guide to California Nonconformity", one of The Big Blue Answer Book's most popular features.
For Californians, by Californians
"The Big Blue Answer Book™ is a quick, up-to-date reference for those tricky rules and regs."
— Skylar Dubrow, CPA; Westlake Village, CA
"The Analysis & Explanation of California Taxes is the most thorough California tax guidebook available. It covers far more than any other publication, and is well researched and reviewed every year."
— Bill Frederick, EA; Glendale, CA
Use The Big Blue Book online
Order online access and use our Research Corner to find accurate answers quickly. Director of Editorial, Kathryn Zdan, EA, shows you how.
Solve real CA tax problems
The Big Blue Answer Book™ is not just a discussion on conformity. Spidell President, Lynn Freer, EA, explains.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Poor Excellent
Enter the code in the box below:
Note: The code is case sensitive