Tax Reform Act (H.R. 1) Seminar
Price: $259.00 $219.00
Understand the changes and new planning techniques
*Discount valid through February 1, 2018.
Explanation and new planning opportunities
- Learn new tax planning strategies
- Review the new individual rate structure and capital gain rates
- Forget about exemption deductions and learn about family credits
- Learn about the loss of individual deductions:
- Compute the taxable state tax refund
- Help sales employees negotiate with the company for the loss of employee business expenses
- Uncover which entertainment expenses survived
- Review the haircut of residence interest
- Unravel the confusion surrounding passthrough income:
- See how to compute the §199A deduction
- Find out which passthrough income qualifies
- Answer the question: Is an S corporation still better than a C corporation? And:
- Should the client convert?
- If so, how do you do it?
- Does this make the LLC a better choice?
- Take advantage of new expensing provisions
- See what happened to NOL deductions
- Review other deductions and credits that are repealed
- Imagine what California might do
Speakers to be announced
|"This is a great way to get your feet wet on trusts. There is so much information, you could take it every year for a brush up."|
Donna Henderson, EA
|Choose a date to register|
Monday, May 14, 2018
Scottish Rite Event Center
Monday, May 21, 2018
Holiday Inn San Jose — Silicon Valley
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
Great Wolf Lodge Garden Grove
Tuesday, May 22, 2018
Crowne Plaza Sacramento Northeast
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Pickwick Gardens Conference Center
Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Venue to be determined
|Dates to be determined||Date to be determined|
|Phone: (714) 776-7850 | Fax: Order form to (714) 776-9906|
Customer service representatives available Monday — Friday 7:00 a.m. — 5:00 p.m. PT.
|CPA and CFP||8 Tax|
|EA||8 Fed Update|
|CRTP (CTEC)||8 Fed Update|
|CA Attorney||6.75 General MCLE|
Course level: Update
General tax preparation knowledge is required.
This seminar is designed to meet the requirements for up to 8 hours of continuing education for CPAs and CFPs; up to 8 hours of federal tax update CPE for EAs; 8 hours of federal tax update CPE for CRTPs and up to 6.75 hours of General MCLE credit for attorneys. CFP level of complexity: Overview.
Guarantee of excellence
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you are not completely satisfied with this course in any way, we will provide you with a full refund, no questions asked. Guaranteed.
We offer group discounts for parties of 5 or more. Call (714) 776-7850 for more information.
Compare Spidell to the others:
- FREE parking, continental breakfast, lunch, and soda/coffee break at all locations
- Spidell's top-rated speakers
- A printed, profit-generating manual
- 100% money back guarantee
- Personal and professional staff that cater to your needs
Can't attend the live seminar?
Order the live webinar or on-demand version.
$50 cancellation fee if you cancel fewer than seven (7) days before the seminar, or save the $50 fee and convert the seminar into self-study. Request refunds by May 31, 2018. No refunds will be issued after May 31, 2018. Call: (714) 776-7850.
*Discount valid through February 1, 2018.
This seminar has been designed to meet the requirements of the IRS Return Preparer Office; including sections 10.6 and 10.9 of Department of Treasury's Circular No. 230 (Provider No. CRA7E); the California State Board of Accountancy; the California Bar Association; the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, and the California Tax Education Council. This does not constitute an endorsement by these groups. The State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at 714-776-7850. Spidell Publishing, Inc. has been approved by the California Tax Education Council to offer continuing education courses that count as credit towards the annual "continuing education" requirement imposed by the State of California for CTEC Registered Tax Preparers. A listing of additional requirements to renew tax preparer registration may be obtained by contacting CTEC at P.O. Box 2890, Sacramento, CA 95812-2890, or by phone at 877-850-2832, or on the internet at www.CTEC.org.
Spidell Publishing, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. This seminar is designed to meet the requirements for 8 hours of continuing education for the California Board of Accountancy. Level: Update. Field of Study: Taxes. Delivery method: Group Live. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at (714) 776-7850. There are no prerequisites or advanced preparation required.