With this 49-page tax guide, you will:
- See the deduction amounts and income limitations for individuals, corporations, and estates and trusts, plus understand the carryover rules.
- Understand the valuation rules for various types of noncash contributions.
- Get a handy chart that summarizes the strict substantiation requirements for different types of contributions.
- Learn about giving through donor-advised funds and charitable trusts.
- See what the reporting requirements are, including for an IRA-to-charity and charitable trusts.
Want to order by phone? Call us at: (714) 776-7850
Spidell’s Tax Guides are part of Spidell’s Online Research Package