Spidell’s Federal Taxletter®
Planning and strategy for your most valuable clients
Sorry, this offer for 1 year of Spidell’s Federal Taxletter® for $77 has expired.
*Discount ended December 31 @ 4:30 p.m. PT.
Spidell’s Federal Taxletter® is a monthly newsletter plus a searchable online archive of back issues that keeps you at the leading edge of the issues that will impact your clients, from healthcare to trusts and from LLCs to virtual currencies.
Recent articles address important issues:
- Examining the “workaround” for the $10,000 SALT cap (January 2021)
- All taxpayers may now sign up for Identity Protection PIN Program (January 2021)
- CARES Act changes the ordering rules for charitable contributions (January 2021)
- New PPP forms establish borrower need (December 2020)
- Charitable contributions and IRC §199A (December 2020)
- Net unrealized appreciation is making a comeback (December 2020)
- Employment tax ramifications of hiring caregivers (November 2020)
- Employee Social Security tax deferral (November 2020)
- W-4s gone wild? Watch out for a lock-in letter (November 2020)
Get an extra 10% off with coupon code
That’s $110 $99 for a 1 year online subscription
*Customer service representatives available Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT.
Read every issue from your PC, Mac, iPad, or e-mail inbox.
Get topic-driven special reports, client-ready letters, helpful checklists, and e-mails to enhance your practice — FREE with your subscription!
- Identity theft and how it can affect tax returns
- Reverse mortgages
- Tricks and traps of IRAs
- Tax planning client letter and e-mail
- Lending to family members
- Health savings accounts (HSAs)
Trusted by tax pros
“The Federal Taxletter brings the tax news I need straight to my inbox each month. I look forward to each issue; I know Spidell has me covered.”
— Robert P.; Laguna Beach, CA
Online Searchable Database
Get access to an archive of hundreds of articles dating back to 2009. Do a keyword search, bookmark, and do a search-within-a-search!
Your Solutions Resource
- Income Tax
- Tax Deductions
- Tax Credits
- Paying Tax
- Estates & Trusts
- Retirement Planning
- Health Care
- Social Security
- Asset Protection
Guarantee of excellence
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you are not completely satisfied with Spidell’s Federal Taxletter® in any way, at any point in time during the coming year, we will provide you with a full refund, hassle-free. Guaranteed.