With this 50-page tax guide, you will:
- Get an overview of passive losses, including:
- What constitutes a passive activity
- How to treat suspended losses
- How and when to group activities
- What to do with losses from passthrough entities
- Learn about rental real estate and understand the material participation rules, the deduction for active participation, and the self-dealing rules.
- Understand the rules for being classified as a “real estate professional,” including material participation and making the single activity election.
- Learn about dispositions and the tax consequences.
Want to order by phone? Call us at: (714) 776-7850
Spidell’s Tax Guides are part of Spidell’s Online Research Package