Spidell’s Federal Taxletter®
Planning and strategy for your most valuable clients
Spidell’s Federal Taxletter® is a monthly newsletter plus a searchable online archive of back issues that keeps you at the leading edge of the issues that will impact your clients, from healthcare to trusts and from LLCs to virtual currencies.
Test your knowledge on questions we’ve answered in recent articles:
- Final §199A regulations provide clarity on some miscellaneous items (March 2019)
- When is rental real estate a trade or business? (March 2019)
- Compare Opportunity Zone Fund investments to §1031 exchanges (March 2019)
- Preparer penalties for substantial understatements and uncertain tax return positions (February 2019)
- New partnership audit regime is in full effect (February 2019)
- Guidance on qualified equity grants and the income deferral election (February 2019)
- Insuring rental property (January 2019)
- Large gifts now won’t harm estates later (January 2019)
Get an extra 10% off with coupon code
That’s $110 $99 for a 1 year online subscription
*Customer service representatives available Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT.
Read every issue from your PC, Mac, iPad, or e-mail inbox.
Get topic-driven special reports, client-ready letters, helpful checklists, and e-mails to enhance your practice — FREE with your subscription!
- Identity theft and how it can affect tax returns
- Reverse mortgages
- Tricks and traps of IRAs
- Tax planning client letter and e-mail
- Lending to family members
- Health savings accounts (HSAs)
Trusted by tax pros
“The Federal Taxletter brings the tax news I need straight to my inbox each month. I look forward to each issue; I know Spidell has me covered.”
— Robert P.; Laguna Beach, CA
Online Searchable Database
Get access to an archive of hundreds of articles dating back to 2009. Do a keyword search, bookmark, and do a search-within-a-search!
Your Solutions Resource
- Income Tax
- Tax Deductions
- Tax Credits
- Paying Tax
- Estates & Trusts
- Retirement Planning
- Health Care
- Social Security
- Asset Protection
Guarantee of excellence
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you are not completely satisfied with Spidell’s Federal Taxletter® in any way, at any point in time during the coming year, we will provide you with a full refund, hassle-free. Guaranteed.