Worker Classification — It’s Not a Choice You Make
With this 44-page tax guide, you will:
- Understand the different types of workers and the tax and non-tax costs of misclassification.
- See which common law factors are unique to California.
- Get an in-depth discussion of the employee versus independent contractor issue, including updated on Uber/Lyft/FedEx litigation.
- Learn how to report independent contractor and new employees to the state.
- Know which penalties may apply for misclassification and learn about safe harbors and voluntary disclosure programs.
Want to order by phone? Call us at: (714) 776-7850
Spidell’s Tax Guides are part of Spidell’s Online Research Package