2018/19 Bonus CPE: Federal Tax Review
Author: Spidell Publishing, Inc.
With this eight-hour course, you will:
- Compare solo 401(k)s versus SEPs and see which taxpayers will benefit from which plan
- Learn why putting a child’s name on the house can be risky and what issues to consider before doing so
- See what the courts look for when determining if a business qualifies as a partnership
- See why the S corporation stock basis ordering rules matter
- Understand the reporting requirements for large cash payments and deposits, including what constitutes a cash payment
- Dig into loan and debt issues like which liabilities qualify for insolvency and how to keep loans to the kids from turning into a tax problem
- Know which property ownership changes will trigger property tax reassessment and get related filing information
Available within 10 business days of the 2018/19 Federal and California Tax Update course completion date.
|EA||8 Federal Tax|
|CRTP (CTEC)||8 Federal Tax|
|Attorney||6.75 General MCLE|
Want to order by phone? Call us at: (714) 776-7850
This self-study is designed to meet the requirements for 8 hours of continuing education. This self-study has been designed to meet the requirements of the IRS Return Preparer Office; including sections 10.6 and 10.9 of Department of Treasury’s Circular No. 230 (Provider No. CRA7E); the California State Board of Accountancy; the California Bar Association; and the California Tax Education Council. This does not constitute an endorsement by these groups. The State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at 714-776-7850. Spidell Publishing, Inc. has been approved by the California Tax Education Council to offer continuing education courses that count as credit towards the annual “continuing education” requirement imposed by the State of California for CTEC Registered Tax Preparers. A listing of additional requirements to renew tax preparer registration may be obtained by contacting CTEC at P.O. Box 2890, Sacramento, CA 95812-2890, or phone at 877-850-2832, or on the internet at www.CTEC.org.
Spidell Publishing, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. This self-study is designed to meet the requirements for 8 hours of continuing education for the California Board of Accountancy. Basic Level. Field of Study: Taxes. Delivery Method: Self-Study. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at (714) 776-7850. You must have attended Spidell’s 2017/2018 Federal and California Tax Update Seminar, webinar, or completed the self-study to be eligible for this course.