2023 Post-Tax Season Update and Review
Electronic version only
*Discount valid through April 28, 2023.
Review, refresh, and arm yourself to tackle extensions
- Understand who qualifies for the new energy efficiency tax credits and rebates, including clean fuel vehicle and solar credits
- Make sure your clients know how to maximize their research expense deductions and credits under the new federal law
- Discuss this season’s emerging tax issues and how to tackle them on your extended or amended returns
- Learn how to maximize depreciation deductions now that bonus depreciation is being phased out
- Find out whether your clients meet one of the new K-2/K-3 filing exceptions
- Avoid huge penalties by understanding what the new beneficial owner reporting requirements are and what information you should be collecting now to be ready
- Get a grip on California’s passthrough entity tax rules
Two easy ways to order:
Call us at (800) 277-2257 or order online!
|8 Federal Tax
|8 Federal Tax
|6.75 General MCLE/Tax Specialization
Course level: Intermediate
General tax preparation knowledge is required.
Prefer the webinar?
Guarantee of excellence
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you are not completely satisfied with this course in any way, we will provide you with a full refund, hassle-free. Guaranteed.
This course has been designed to meet the requirements of the IRS Return Preparer Office; including sections 10.6 and 10.9 of Department of Treasury’s Circular No. 230 (Provider No. CRA7E); the California State Board of Accountancy; the California Bar Association; and the California Tax Education Council. This does not constitute an endorsement by these groups. The State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at (800) 277-2257. Spidell Publishing, LLC has been approved by the California Tax Education Council to offer continuing education courses that count as credit towards the annual “continuing education” requirement imposed by the State of California for CTEC Registered Tax Preparers. A listing of additional requirements to renew tax preparer registration may be obtained by contacting CTEC at P.O. Box 2890, Sacramento, CA 95812-2890, or by phone at 877-850-2832, or on the internet at www.CTEC.org.
Spidell Publishing, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. This course has been designed to meet the requirements for the specified number of hours of continuing education for the California Board of Accountancy. Level: Intermediate. Field of Study: Taxes. Delivery method: Self-Study. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at (800) 277-2257. General tax preparation knowledge is required.