Charitable Contributions (2021)
Author: Spidell Publishing, Inc.
With this two-hour course, you will:
- Get a 66-page PDF manual
- Recall the maximum deduction amount for charitable contributions from estates and complex trusts
- Identify which organizations qualify for the higher income limitation for the charitable contribution deduction under the CARES Act
- Determine which factor weighs most heavily in the determination of the fair market value of real property
- Identify the carryover period for qualified conservation contributions
- Recall the tax differences between charitable remainder unitrusts and charitable remainder annuity trusts
- Identify the limitations when making a charitable distribution from an IRA
|EA||2 Federal Tax|
|CRTP (CTEC)||2 Federal Tax|
|Attorney||1.5 General MCLE|
Course level: Basic
No advance preparation is required.
Want to order by phone? Call us at: (714) 776-7850
This self-study is designed to meet the requirements for 2 hours of continuing education. This self-study has been designed to meet the requirements of the IRS Return Preparer Office; including sections 10.6 and 10.9 of Department of Treasury’s Circular No. 230 (Provider No. CRA7E); the California State Board of Accountancy; the California Bar Association; and the California Tax Education Council. This does not constitute an endorsement by these groups. The state boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at 714-776-7850. Spidell Publishing, Inc. has been approved by the California Tax Education Council to offer continuing education courses that count as credit towards the annual “continuing education” requirement imposed by the State of California for CTEC Registered Tax Preparers. A listing of additional requirements to renew tax preparer registration may be obtained by contacting CTEC at P.O. Box 2890, Sacramento, CA 95812-2890, or by phone at 877-850-2832, or on the internet at www.CTEC.org.
Spidell Publishing, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. This self-study is designed to meet the requirements for 2 hours of continuing education for the California Board of Accountancy. Level: Basic. Field of Study: Taxes. Delivery method: Self-Study. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at (714) 776-7850. There are no prerequisites or advanced preparation required.