Culver City 7/18/2019
Thursday, July 18, 2019, from 8:30 AM to 4:45 PM
Price: $269.00 $229.00*
Get 9 hours of CPE for the price of 8!
*Discount valid through May 1, 2019.
Focus on real estate and the §199A deductionIt's not too soon to register for a one-day deep dive into all things real estate. You'll get everything you need to know as well as insightful analysis on the most current information available, including the latest IRS updates on when income from rental real estate qualifies as QBI for purposes of the IRC §199A deduction. Here's what's on the agenda:
- Get principal residence issues down pat:
- Review the mortgage interest deduction in light of the TCJA
- Explore basis, including both inherited and gifted property
- Find out how divorcing clients, a deceased spouse, or a rental conversion affects the IRC §121 exclusion
- Delve into rental property:
- Examine depreciation issues, including repair regs and conversion of property
- Follow the conversion of a principal residence to a rental property and vice versa
- Get the latest on when you can use the IRC §199A deduction
- Understand the details on the sale of rental property
- Review Airbnb and other online short-term rental platforms for renting out your own residence
- Brush up on IRC §1031 exchanges
- Get the details on installment sales, including:
- How to handle tax when the former seller dies
- How to compute gain on the sale of your practice
- Investigate foreclosure and repossession issues
Speakers and additional topics to be announced
|Choose a date to register|
Monday, July 15, 2019
Marriott Mission Valley
Tuesday, July 23, 2019
Tuesday, July 16, 2019
DoubleTree by Hilton Anaheim/Orange County
Wednesday, July 24, 2019
DoubleTree by Hilton Pleasanton At The Club
Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Pickwick Gardens Conference Center
Thursday, July 25, 2019
Crowne Plaza Sacramento Northeast
Thursday, July 18, 2019
DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles — Westside
Friday, July 26, 2019
South San Francisco Conference Center
Early August 2019 Date TBA
2 days: 8:30 a.m. to Noon PT
|Available one week after live webinar|
|Phone: (714) 776-7850|
Customer service representatives available Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. PT.
|CPA and CFP||Up to 9 Tax|
|EA||Up to 9 Federal Tax|
|CRTP (CTEC)||Up to 9 Federal Tax|
|CA Attorney||Up to 7.5 General MCLE|
|Course time: 8:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.||Lunch and Learn: Noon to 1:15 p.m.|
Course level: Intermediate General tax preparation knowledge is required.
This seminar is designed to meet the requirements for up to 9 hours of continuing education for CPAs and CFPs; up to 9 federal tax hours for EAs and CRTPs (CTEC); and up to 7.5 General MCLE hours for attorneys. CFP level of complexity: Intermediate.
$50 cancellation fee if you cancel within seven (7) days of the seminar, or save the $50 fee and convert the seminar into self-study. Request refunds by July 31, 2019. No refunds will be issued after July 31, 2019. Call: (714) 776-7850.
We offer group discounts for parties of 5 or more. Call (714) 776-7850 for more information.
Compare Spidell to the others:
- FREE parking, continental breakfast, lunch, and soda/coffee break at all locations
- Spidell's top-rated speakers
- A printed, profit-generating manual
- 100% money back guarantee
- Personal and professional staff that cater to your needs
Guarantee of excellence
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you are not completely satisfied with this course in any way, we will provide you with a full refund, hassle-free. Guaranteed.
*Discount valid through May 1, 2019.
These seminars have been designed to meet the requirements of the IRS Return Preparer Office; including sections 10.6 and 10.9 of Department of Treasury's Circular No. 230 (Provider No. CRA7E); the California State Board of Accountancy; the California Bar Association; the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, and the California Tax Education Council. This does not constitute an endorsement by these groups. The State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at 714-776-7850. Spidell Publishing, Inc. has been approved by the California Tax Education Council to offer continuing education courses that count as credit towards the annual "continuing education" requirement imposed by the State of California for CTEC Registered Tax Preparers. A listing of additional requirements to renew tax preparer registration may be obtained by contacting CTEC at P.O. Box 2890, Sacramento, CA 95812-2890, or by phone at 877-850-2832, or on the internet at www.CTEC.org. Spidell Publishing, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. These seminars and webinars are designed to meet the requirements for the specified number of hours of continuing education for the California Board of Accountancy. Level: Intermediate. Field of Study: Taxes. Delivery method: Group Live. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at (714) 776-7850. General tax preparation knowledge is required.