2019 Post-Tax Season Update and Review Webinar
Available by: Thursday, June 13
*Discount valid through April 1, 2019.
Extend returns if you’re uncertain and get answers on IRC §199A, opportunity zone funds, and CPAR — plus other news
IRC §199A update:
- Get a brand new extended session on IRC §199A
- Uncover the good, the bad, and the ugly of taking the safe harbor for rental properties
- Dig through new guidance on who is an SSTB
- Work through the computations of IRC §199A and how to get it on the K-1 and Form 1040
Other TCJA issues:
- See how to make the accounting method change election
- Understand refinancing and TCJA mortgage interest limits
- Review NOL changes and how to maximize disaster losses and NOLs
- Uncover previously unknown complications with the TCJA
- Compare this novel concept to IRC §1031 exchanges
- See how to defer and sometimes eliminate capital gain
- Take cash and defer the gain
Small partnerships — Make sure you understand when and how to make critical elections to save new partners from old partners’ tax assessments
Extenders — Will they or won’t they?
Shutdown — Discover and resolve problems resulting from the government shutdown
Tax season surprises — Work through new issues that popped up during tax season
Additional topics and speakers to be announced
|EA||8 Federal Tax Update|
|CRTP (CTEC)||8 Federal Tax Update|
|Attorney||6.75 General MCLE|
Course level: Update
General tax preparation knowledge is required.
- Up to 8 hours of CPE for one attendee.** (Additional CPE is not available for this course. All attendees must purchase the webinar in order to receive CPE.)
- Searchable e-version of the PDF manual and PowerPoint slides.
- Access to recording to watch at your convenience
Want to order by phone? Call us at: (714) 776-7850
You must have computer speakers to listen to this webinar
*Discount valid through April 1, 2019.
Insert pictures and bios
This webinar is designed to meet the requirements for the specified number of hours of continuing education. This webinar has been designed to meet the requirements of the IRS Return Preparer Office; including sections 10.6 and 10.9 of Department of Treasury’s Circular No. 230 (Provider No. CRA7E); the California State Board of Accountancy; the California Bar Association; and the California Tax Education Council. This does not constitute an endorsement by these groups. The State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at 714-776-7850. Spidell Publishing, Inc. has been approved by the California Tax Education Council to offer continuing education courses that count as credit towards the annual “continuing education” requirement imposed by the State of California for CTEC Registered Tax Preparers. A listing of additional requirements to renew tax preparer registration may be obtained by contacting CTEC at P.O. Box 2890, Sacramento, CA 95812-2890, or by phone at 877-850-2832, or on the internet at www.CTEC.org.
Spidell Publishing, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. This webinar is designed to meet the requirements for 8 hours of continuing education for the California Board of Accountancy. Level: Update. Field of Study: Taxes. Delivery method: Self-study. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at (714) 776-7850. General tax preparation knowledge is required.