2020 Practical Accounting Update (August 27 & 28)
Thursday, August 27 and Friday, August 28
8:30 a.m. to Noon Pacific Time
- Understand the application of SSARS to your practice with a deep dive into the engagement lifecycles of reviews, compilations and preparation services
- Understand the application of materiality to reviews under the latest SSARS 25
- Get up to date on information technology and its impact on your practice
- Understand AICPA SQCS 8 to best maintain quality control for your practice
- Understand business intelligence as a growing frontier for accounting professionals
- Discuss financial statement fraud and best practices of fraud prevention and detection
- Get up to date on the latest developments in U.S. GAAP
- Consider the impact of COVID-19 on the accounting industry and your practice
Course level: Basic
There are no prerequisites or advance preparation required.
Enter current special offer information here.
Sunish is a Speaker & Management Consultant with over 25 years of experience in Advisory and Assurance services and has his own consulting practice based in Southern California.
He graduated with a B.S. in Business Administration from California State University, Northridge. Sunish is a CPA and CGMA from California.
His professional experience includes working with EY, PwC & IBM Global Business Services. Since 2010, he has led seminars, webinars and workshops as an Independent Consultant with Thomson Reuters. His work is featured in their Checkpoint Learning, Auditwatch and Gear Up Brands. He has also instructed courses for UCLA in the Certification of Accounting Program.
Sunish has been a practitioner and instructor in Mindfulness for over 20 years and has worked as an Independent Senior Consultant & Trainer with Potential Project and Mindful U.
Over the years, he has integrated mindfulness into his learning and consulting work with the focused goal to help conscious professionals bring focus, creativity and balance to their professional and personal lives.
Can’t attend the live webinar?
Order the on-demand version instead.
You must have computer speakers to listen to this webinar.
Please contact our Customer Service department at (714) 776-7850 to cancel the webinar or switch to the on-demand version. No refunds will be issued after noon the day before the webinar.
Guarantee of excellence
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you are not completely satisfied with this course in any way, we will provide you with a full refund.
- 8 hours of CPE for one attendee (CPAs only)
- One person may watch and listen on one computer
- PDFs of reference manual and PowerPoint slides
- Add CPE for only $70 per additional attendee (additional CPE attendees must take an exam to receive credit). Please contact our customer service department to register for additional CPE at (714) 776-7850.
Prefer to order via phone?
Give us a call at (714) 776-7850 from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT. Our friendly customer service representatives are available to assist you.
Everything you need to know about Spidell webinars
Take advantage of the convenience of Spidell webinars and get the most practical tax CPE without leaving your office.
Spidell Publishing, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. This webinar is designed to meet the requirements for eight hours of continuing education for the California Board of Accountancy. Level: Basic. Field of Study: Accounting. Delivery method: Group Internet-Based. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at (714) 776-7850. There are no prerequisites or advanced preparation required.