California Regulatory Review (November 12)
Friday, November 12
Noon to 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time
The California Regulatory Review course addresses the various provisions of the California Accountancy Act and the California Board of Accountancy Regulations with an emphasis on those provisions currently applicable to the practice of public accountancy. It also includes an overview of historic and recent disciplinary actions taken by the Board and emphasizes the awareness and application of the rules that govern such actions.
You will understand how the Board’s rules and regulations apply to everyday practice including:
- The Board’s current peer review requirements
- How discreditable acts can result in Board discipline
- Events which must be reported to the Board
- Commission and contingent fee impairment issues
- The requirements for retirement
- Tips to address ethical dilemmas
- And more!
|CPA||2 Regulatory Ethics|
Course level: Basic
There are no prerequisites or advance preparation required.
Enter current special offer information here.
Sunish is the Founder of Mindful-CPA Mindful-PRO and has over 25 years of experience in Advisory and Assurance services. His professional experience includes working with EY, PwC & IBM Global Business Services.
He has instructed courses in Financial Auditing and Accounting on an adjunct basis for the UCLA Certification of Accounting Program. He graduated with a Business Degree from California State University, Northridge and has an Inner MBA from New York University.
Sunish is a CPA and CGMA from California.
Can’t attend the live webinar?
Order the on-demand version instead.
You must have computer speakers to listen to this webinar.
Guarantee of excellence
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you are not completely satisfied with this course in any way, we will provide you with a full refund.
- 2 hours of CPE for one attendee (CPAs only)
- Searchable e-version of the PDF manual and PowerPoint slides
- One person may watch and listen on one computer
- Purchase the live webinar, if you are unable to attend for any reason, we will automatically transfer you to the on-demand version.
- Add CPE for only $20 per additional attendee (additional CPE attendees must take an exam to receive credit). Please contact our customer service department to register for additional CPE at (714) 776-7850.
Prefer to order via phone?
Give us a call at (714) 776-7850 from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT. Our friendly customer service representatives are available to assist you.
Please contact our Customer Service department at (714) 776-7850 to cancel the webinar or switch to the on-demand version. No refunds will be issued after noon the day before the webinar.
Everything you need to know about Spidell webinars
Take advantage of the convenience of Spidell webinars and get the most practical tax CPE without leaving your office.
Spidell Publishing, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. This webinar is designed to meet the requirements for 2 hours of continuing education for the California Board of Accountancy. Level: Basic. Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics. Delivery method: Group Internet Based. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at (714) 776-7850. There are no prerequisites or advance preparation required.