California Taxation of Multistate Businesses (August 10)
Tuesday, August 10
10:00 a.m. to Noon Pacific Time
- Be ready when your business client is doing business in more than just California: This applies to all businesses, including Schedule C
- Understand nexus and when an entity is “doing business” in California
- Discuss the apportionment requirements for businesses operating inside and outside of California
- Learn how California’s apportionment rules apply to passthrough entities and their owners
- See what is included in the sales factor
- Understand the differences between the throwback and throwout rules
- Find out the latest developments on out-of-state LLC member filing requirements
- Protect your clients from California’s large corporate understatement penalty
|CRTP (CTEC)||2 California Tax|
|Attorney||1.5 General MCLE/Tax Specialization|
Course level: Intermediate
General knowledge of corporate returns is required.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Enter current special offer information here.
Renée is Vice President of Spidell Publishing, Inc.® and editor of Spidell’s California Taxletter® and Spidell’s Analysis & Explanation of California Taxes®. She authors the California chapters of Spidell’s Federal and California Tax Update seminar manual and is a regular speaker at Spidell’s fall update seminars, summer seminars, and webinars. She has a BA from San Diego State University and is a graduate of Chapman University School of Law with a Tax Law Emphasis.
Can’t attend the live webinar?
Order the on-demand version instead.
You must have computer speakers to listen to this webinar.
Please contact our Customer Service department at (714) 776-7850 to cancel the webinar or switch to the on-demand version. No refunds will be issued after noon the day before the webinar.
Guarantee of excellence
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you are not completely satisfied with this course in any way, we will provide you with a full refund.
- 2 hours of CPE for one attendee
- Searchable e-version of the PDF manual and PowerPoint slides
- One person may watch and listen on one computer
- Purchase the live webinar, if you are unable to attend for any reason, we will automatically transfer you to the on-demand version.
- Add CPE for only $25 per additional attendee (additional CPE attendees must take an exam to receive credit). Please contact our customer service department to register for additional CPE at (714) 776-7850.
Prefer to order via phone?
Give us a call at (714) 776-7850 from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT. Our friendly customer service representatives are available to assist you.
Everything you need to know about Spidell webinars
Take advantage of the convenience of Spidell webinars and get the most practical tax CPE without leaving your office.
This webinar is designed to meet the requirements for the specified number of hours of continuing education. This webinar has been designed to meet the requirements of the California State Board of Accountancy; the California Bar Association; and the California Tax Education Council. This does not constitute an endorsement by these groups. The State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at 714-776-7850. Spidell Publishing, Inc. has been approved by the California Tax Education Council to offer continuing education courses that count as credit towards the annual “continuing education” requirement imposed by the State of California for CTEC Registered Tax Preparers. A listing of additional requirements to renew tax preparer registration may be obtained by contacting CTEC at P.O. Box 2890, Sacramento, CA 95812-2890, or by phone at 877-850-2832, or on the internet at www.CTEC.org.
Spidell Publishing, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. This webinar is designed to meet the requirements for 4 hours of continuing education for the California Board of Accountancy. Level: Intermediate. Field of Study: Taxes. Delivery method: Group Internet-Based. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at (714) 776-7850. General knowledge of corporate returns is required.