K-2/K-3 Reporting – What You Need to Know (June 9)
Thursday, June 9
9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time
- Understand when you must prepare Schedules K-2 and K-3
- Get a handy chart to help you decide when the forms are required
- See why you will be preparing more of these forms than originally expected
- Learn how to prepare Schedules K-2 and K-3 properly
- Understand how to move the foreign reporting information from Schedule K-3 to Form 1116
- Review the transitional relief that was provided for 2021 tax returns, and be ready for 2022 returns
- Get a sample letter to send to partners and shareholders about the new forms
|EA||2 Federal Tax|
|CRTP (CTEC)||2 Federal Tax|
|Attorney||1.5 General MCLE|
Course level: Basic
There are no prerequisites or advance preparation required.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Enter current special offer information here.
Stan has experience working for large international accounting firms and today runs a boutique tax and accounting practice in the San Francisco Bay Area that focuses on high-net-worth individuals and small businesses. Stan has taught continuing education courses to practitioners throughout the country for close to 20 years.
Throughout the years, Stan has also been a guest on a several Northern California radio talk shows discussing taxes and he has previously taught accounting courses in junior colleges in southern California. Stan earned his bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from California State University, Northridge in 1980.
Can’t attend the live webinar?
Order the on-demand version instead.
You must have computer speakers to listen to this webinar.
Please contact our Customer Service department at (714) 776-7850 to cancel the webinar or switch to the on-demand version. No refunds will be issued after noon the day before the webinar.
Guarantee of excellence
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you are not completely satisfied with this course in any way, we will provide you with a full refund.
- 2 hours of CPE for one attendee
- Searchable e-version of the PDF manual and PowerPoint slides
- One person may watch and listen on one computer.
- Purchase the live webinar, if you are unable to attend for any reason, we will automatically transfer you to the on-demand version.
- Add CPE for only $20 per additional attendee (additional CPE attendees must take an exam to receive credit). Please contact our customer service department to register for additional CPE at (714) 776-7850.
Prefer to order via phone?
Give us a call at (714) 776-7850 from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT. Our friendly customer service representatives are available to assist you.
Everything you need to know about Spidell webinars
Take advantage of the convenience of Spidell webinars and get the most practical tax CPE without leaving your office.
This webinar is designed to meet the requirements for the specified number of hours of continuing education. This webinar has been designed to meet the requirements of the IRS Return Preparer Office; including sections 10.6 and 10.9 of Department of Treasury’s Circular No. 230 (Provider No. CRA7E); the California State Board of Accountancy; the California Bar Association; and the California Tax Education Council. This does not constitute an endorsement by these groups. The State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at 714-776-7850. Spidell Publishing, Inc. has been approved by the California Tax Education Council to offer continuing education courses that count as credit towards the annual “continuing education” requirement imposed by the State of California for CTEC Registered Tax Preparers. A listing of additional requirements to renew tax preparer registration may be obtained by contacting CTEC at P.O. Box 2890, Sacramento, CA 95812-2890, or by phone at 877-850-2832, or on the internet at www.CTEC.org.
Spidell Publishing, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. This webinar is designed to meet the requirements for 2 hours of continuing education for the California Board of Accountancy. Level: Basic. Field of Study: Taxes. Delivery method: Group Internet-Based. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at (714) 776-7850. There are no prerequisites or advance preparation required.