Selling Your Practice (June 11)
Tuesday, June 11
10:00 a.m. to Noon Pacific Time
With this two-hour course, you will:
- Consider the alternatives to walking out the door right away
- Learn the five factors that will increase the value of your practice
- See why gross revenue is the starting point, not the ending point for valuing your practice
- Understand critical disclosure requirements: what you can and can’t disclose
- Uncover when a noncompete agreement may not be worth the paper it is printed on
- Plan for tax consequences of the sale of the practice
- See how to compute tax on the installment sale if the price is reduced
- Get tax consequences of repossessing the practice
- Avoid 18 mistakes in selling your practice
|CPA||1 Tax, 1 Business Management|
|EA||1 Federal Tax|
|CRTP (CTEC)||1 Federal Tax|
|Attorney||1.5 General MCLE|
Course level: Basic
No advance preparation is required
- 2 hours of CPE for one attendee
- Unlimited number of people may watch and listen on one computer and print course outline
- PDFs of reference manual and PowerPoint slides
- Add CPE for only $20 per additional attendee (additional CPE attendees must take an exam to receive credit). Please contact our customer service department to register for additional CPE at (714) 776-7850.
Three easy ways to order:
Download order form below and fax to (714) 776-9906, call us at (714) 776-7850, or order online!
Can’t attend the live webinar? Order the on-demand version instead!
You must have computer speakers to listen to this webinar
Lynn Freer, EA
This webinar is designed to meet the requirements for the specified number of hours of continuing education. This webinar has been designed to meet the requirements of the IRS Return Preparer Office; including sections 10.6 and 10.9 of Department of Treasury’s Circular No. 230 (Provider No. CRA7E); the California State Board of Accountancy; the California Bar Association; and the California Tax Education Council. This does not constitute an endorsement by these groups. The state boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at 714-776-7850. Spidell Publishing, Inc. has been approved by the California Tax Education Council to offer continuing education courses that count as credit towards the annual “continuing education” requirement imposed by the State of California for CTEC Registered Tax Preparers. A listing of additional requirements to renew tax preparer registration may be obtained by contacting CTEC at P.O. Box 2890, Sacramento, CA 95812-2890, or by phone at 877-850-2832, or on the internet at www.CTEC.org.
Spidell Publishing, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. This webinar is designed to meet the requirements for 2 hours of continuing education for the California Board of Accountancy. Level: Basic. Field of Study: Taxes and Business Management and Organization. Delivery method: Group-Internet Based. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at (714) 776-7850. There are no prerequisites or advance preparation required.
Cancellation Policy: Please contact our Customer Service department at (714) 776-7850 to cancel the webinar or switch to the on-demand version. No refunds will be issued after noon the day before the webinar.