Small Business Audits — Top Tips (November 20)
Friday, November 20
10:00 a.m. to Noon Pacific Time
- To make your audits go more smoothly, get the top tips on these issues:
- Risk assessment procedures
- Internal control
- Audit procedures
- Audit wrap up
- Design the audit life cycle and plan from a small business audit perspective
- Balance quality with efficiency and effectiveness for better audit realization
Course level: Basic
There are no prerequisites or advance preparation required.
Enter current special offer information here.
Sunish is a Speaker & Management Consultant with over 25 years of experience in Advisory and Assurance services and has his own consulting practice based in Southern California.
He graduated with a B.S. in Business Administration from California State University, Northridge. Sunish is a CPA and CGMA from California.
His professional experience includes working with EY, PwC & IBM Global Business Services. Since 2010, he has led A&A seminars and webinars.
Sunish has been a practitioner and instructor in Mindfulness for over 20 years and has worked as an Independent Senior Consultant & Trainer with Potential Project and Mindful U.
Over the years, he has integrated mindfulness into his learning and consulting work with the focused goal to help conscious professionals bring focus, creativity and balance to their professional and personal lives.
Can’t attend the live webinar?
Order the on-demand version instead.
You must have computer speakers to listen to this webinar.
Please contact our Customer Service department at (714) 776-7850 to cancel the webinar or switch to the on-demand version. No refunds will be issued after noon the day before the webinar.
Guarantee of excellence
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you are not completely satisfied with this course in any way, we will provide you with a full refund.
- 2 hours of CPE for one attendee
- One individual may watch from one computer
- PDFs of reference manual and PowerPoint slides
- Purchase the live webinar, if you are unable to attend for any reason, we will automatically transfer you to the on-demand version
- Add CPE for only $20 per additional attendee (additional CPE attendees must take an exam to receive credit). Please contact our customer service department to register for additional CPE at (714) 776-7850.
Prefer to order via phone?
Give us a call at (714) 776-7850 from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT. Our friendly customer service representatives are available to assist you.
Everything you need to know about Spidell webinars
Take advantage of the convenience of Spidell webinars and get the most practical tax CPE without leaving your office.
Spidell Publishing, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. This webinar is designed to meet the requirements for 2 hours of continuing education for the California Board of Accountancy. Level: Basic. Field of Study: Auditing. Delivery method: Group Internet Based. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at (714) 776-7850. There are no prerequisites or advance preparation required.