Worker Classification — It’s Not a Choice You Make (June 27)
Tuesday, June 27
10:00 a.m. to Noon Pacific Time
- Get updated on California’s worker classification rules
- See how the EDD is auditing businesses that sent 1099s to workers who filed for unemployment
- Compare the Borello factors with AB 5
- See how Proposition 22 modified AB 5
- Take advantage of the IRS’s Voluntary Worker Classification Settlement Program
- Compare current federal rules for worker classification with President Biden’s desire to institute an AB 5 strategy
|CRTP (CTEC)||2 CA Tax|
|Attorney||1.5 General MCLE|
Course level: Basic
There are no prerequisites or advance preparation required.
Enrolled Agents are not eligible for state tax credit.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Enter current special offer information here.
Renée is Senior Vice President of Tax and Accounting for CeriFi, LLC. She is the editor of Spidell’s California Taxletter® and Spidell’s Analysis & Explanation of California Taxes®. She has been educating tax professionals for more than 20 years. Renée is also a member of the advisory board for the Franchise Tax Board, the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration, and the Board of Equalization. She is a graduate of Chapman University School of Law with a Tax Law Emphasis.
Can’t attend the live webinar?
On-demand webinar available by July 5.
You must have computer speakers to listen to this webinar.
Please contact our Customer Service department at (800) 277-2257 to cancel the webinar or switch to the on-demand version. No refunds will be issued after noon the day before the webinar.
Guarantee of excellence
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you are not completely satisfied with this course in any way, we will provide you with a full refund.
- 2 hours of CPE for one attendee (Enrolled Agents are not eligible for state tax credit.)
- Searchable e-version of the PDF manual and PowerPoint slides.
- One person may watch and listen on one computer.
- Purchase the live webinar, if you are unable to attend for any reason, we will automatically transfer you to the on-demand version.
- Add CPE for only $50 per additional attendee (additional CPE attendees must take an exam to receive credit). Please contact our customer service department to register for additional CPE at (800) 277-2257.
Prefer to order via phone?
Give us a call at (800) 277-2257 from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT. Our friendly customer service representatives are available to assist you.
Everything you need to know about Spidell webinars
Take advantage of the convenience of Spidell webinars and get the most practical tax CPE without leaving your office.
This webinar is designed to meet the requirements for 2 hours of continuing education. This webinar has been designed to meet the requirements of the IRS Return Preparer Office; including sections 10.6 and 10.9 of Department of Treasury’s Circular No. 230 (Provider No. CRA7E); the California State Board of Accountancy; the California Bar Association; and the California Tax Education Council. This does not constitute an endorsement by these groups. The State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at (800) 277-2257. Spidell Publishing, LLC has been approved by the California Tax Education Council to offer continuing education courses that count as credit towards the annual “continuing education” requirement imposed by the State of California for CTEC Registered Tax Preparers. A listing of additional requirements to renew tax preparer registration may be obtained by contacting CTEC at P.O. Box 2890, Sacramento, CA 95812-2890, or by phone at 877-850-2832, or on the internet at www.CTEC.org.
Spidell Publishing, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. This webinar is designed to meet the requirements for 2 hours of continuing education for the California Board of Accountancy. Level: Basic. Field of Study: Taxes. Delivery method: Group Internet-Based. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at (800) 277-2257. There are no prerequisites or advance preparation required.
There are no reviews yet.