2018 Practical Accounting Update
With this eight-hour course, you will:
- Investigate accounting in the modern world
- See how new SSARS 21 guidelines affect your practice and how to prepare a Preparation
- Review other new SSARS updates
- Understand the preparation of financial statements within the Special Purpose Framework (formally OCBOA)
- Uncover recent California Board of Accountancy and AICPA developments
- Discuss GAAP Codification and current accounting developments
- Consider A&A developments and how they relate to practice management
Course level: Basic
No advanced preparation is required.
- 8 hours of CPE for one attendee
- Access to recording to watch at your convenience
- Reference manual and PDF of PowerPoint slides
- Add CPE for only $70 per additional attendee. Please contact our customer service department to register for additional CPE at (714) 776-7850.
Want to order by phone? Call us at: (714) 776-7850
You must have computer speakers to listen to this webinar
Stanley Pollock, CPA
Spidell Publishing, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. This webinar is designed to meet the requirements for eight hours of continuing education for the California Board of Accountancy. Level: Basic. Field of Study: Accounting. Delivery method: Self-Study. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at (714) 776-7850. There are no prerequisites or advanced preparation required.