2019 Trust and Retirement Planning Webinar
Available one week after live webinar
*Discount valid through July 31, 2019.
Get clear planning strategies for retiring and trust clients
Here’s what’s on the agenda:
IRA planning: before and after death
Presented by: Larry Pon, CPA/PFS, CFP, EA, USTCP, AEP
- Maximize tax benefits of the RMD — when to postpone that first distribution
- Get penalty relief for a missed RMD
- Don’t be surprised by deadlines pertaining to a decedent’s IRA
- See how to handle IRAs when a trust is the beneficiary
Pension and retirement plans
Presented by: Lynn Freer, EA
- Select the best plan for your client
- See how an employer can contribute more for himself or herself than for employees — legally
- Use an amazing tax planning strategy for the year(s) before and after the sale of the business
- Compare Solo(k), SEP, Simple
- See how an employee over 70 years old can continue to contribute and take RMDs
Take advantage of 1041 elections
Presented by: Claudia Hill, EA, MBA
- Dig deep into the benefits of the IRC §645 election
- Consider the election to recognize gain or loss on a distribution in kind
- See when and why a trust or an estate might use the 65-day election
- Consider electing to include net capital gain in investment income
- Learn about the election to have a qualified funeral trust taxed to the individual or a trust
- Get clear on the due dates for making the available elections
Want to order by phone? Call us at (714) 776-7850
|CPA||Up to 8 Tax|
|EA||Up to 8 Federal Tax|
|CRTP (CTEC)||Up to 8 Federal Tax|
|Attorney||Up to 6.75 General MCLE|
Course level: Intermediate
General tax preparation knowledge is required.
CFPs do not receive credit for the webinar version of this course
Guarantee of excellence
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you are not completely satisfied with this course in any way, we will provide you with a full refund, hassle-free. Guaranteed.
- Up to 8 hours of CPE for one attendee.** (Additional CPE is not available for this course. All attendees must purchase the webinar in order to receive CPE.)
- Searchable e-version of the PDF manual and PowerPoint slides.
- One person may watch and listen on one computer.
You must have computer speakers to listen to this webinar
Prefer a live seminar or live webinar?
Please contact our Customer Service department at (714) 776-7850 to cancel the on-demand webinar.
*Discount valid through July 31, 2019.
These seminars have been designed to meet the requirements of the IRS Return Preparer Office; including sections 10.6 and 10.9 of Department of Treasury’s Circular No. 230 (Provider No. CRA7E); the California State Board of Accountancy; the California Bar Association; the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, and the California Tax Education Council. This does not constitute an endorsement by these groups. The State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at 714-776-7850. Spidell Publishing, Inc. has been approved by the California Tax Education Council to offer continuing education courses that count as credit towards the annual “continuing education” requirement imposed by the State of California for CTEC Registered Tax Preparers. A listing of additional requirements to renew tax preparer registration may be obtained by contacting CTEC at P.O. Box 2890, Sacramento, CA 95812-2890, or by phone at 877-850-2832, or on the internet at www.CTEC.org.
Spidell Publishing, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. These seminars and webinars are designed to meet the requirements for the specified number of hours of continuing education for the California Board of Accountancy. Level: Intermediate. Field of Study: Taxes. Delivery method: Self-Study. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at (714) 776-7850. General tax preparation knowledge is required.