PPP Flexibility Act: Computing Loan Forgiveness
On-Demand Webinar — Available Now
- Get ready to compute PPP loan forgiveness
- Use our spreadsheet to get the right answer
- Find out about changes included in the most recent legislation, including:
- Understand how the extension to the eight-week loan forgiveness period will work
- Learn about the new cliff test for payroll costs and loan forgiveness
- Find out how extended forgiveness periods affect the rules for retaining employees
- See how to get PPP forgiveness and payroll tax deferrals
- See why cutting pay may be smarter than cutting employees
- Understand what other benefits cannot be used with the PPP
- Understand how the PPP audit process will work
There is no CPE offered for this course
Attendees of the 2020 Post-Tax Season Update webinar are eligible for a $30 discount. Please call (714) 776-7850 to register.
Enter current special offer information here.
Renée is Vice President of Spidell Publishing, Inc.® and editor of Spidell’s California Taxletter® and Spidell’s Analysis & Explanation of California Taxes®. She authors the California chapters of Spidell’s Federal and California Tax Update seminar manual and is a regular speaker at Spidell’s fall update seminars, summer seminars, and webinars. She has a BA from San Diego State University and is a graduate of Chapman University School of Law with a Tax Law Emphasis.
Prefer a live webinar?
Register for the live webinar instead.
You must have computer speakers to listen to this webinar.
Prefer to order via phone?
Give us a call at (714) 776-7850 from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT. Our friendly customer service representatives are available to assist you.
- Access to recording to watch at your convenience
- PDFs of reference manual and PowerPoint slides
Check out our new webinar format below:
Take advantage of the convenience of Spidell webinars without leaving your office.
Guarantee of excellence
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you are not completely satisfied with this course in any way, we will provide you with a full refund.