Solar Energy Credits
With this one-hour course, you will:
- Understand what property qualifies for solar credits
- Find out if rental property qualifies for the residential solar credit
- Know when solar credits are phased down and out
- Learn the difference between the residential solar credits and the nonresidential solar energy credits
- See how the HERO and PACE programs work
- Learn how you report and claim credits for various solar energy property
- See what credit recapture issues practitioners should be aware of
|EA||1 Federal Tax|
|CRTP (CTEC)||1 Federal Tax|
|Attorney||.75 General MCLE|
Course level: Basic
No advance preparation is required.
- 1 hour of CPE for one attendee
- Access to recording to watch at your convenience
- PDFs of reference manual and PowerPoint slides
- Add CPE for only $20 per additional attendee. Please contact our customer service department to register for additional CPE at (714) 776-7850.
Want to order by phone? Call us at: (714) 776-7850
You must have computer speakers to listen to this webinar
Mike Giangrande, J.D., LL.M.
This webinar is designed to meet the requirements for the specified number of hours of continuing education. This webinar has been designed to meet the requirements of the IRS Return Preparer Office; including sections 10.6 and 10.9 of Department of Treasury’s Circular No. 230 (Provider No. CRA7E); the California State Board of Accountancy; the California Bar Association; and the California Tax Education Council. This does not constitute an endorsement by these groups. The state boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at 714-776-7850. A listing of additional requirements to renew tax preparer registration may be obtained by contacting CTEC at P.O. Box 2890, Sacramento, CA 95812-2890, or by phone at 877-850-2832, or on the internet at www.CTEC.org.
Spidell Publishing, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. This webinar is designed to meet the requirements for one hour of continuing education for the California Board of Accountancy. Level: Basic. Field of Study: Taxes. Delivery method: Self-Study. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at (714) 776-7850. There are no prerequisites or advanced preparation required.