Planning for Clients with Special Needs
Available by: May 2019, date to be announced
With this two-hour course, you will:
- Learn why, how, and when to use special needs trusts
- Identify and resolve related estate planning issues
- Understand why proper planning is crucial
- Explore the complex world of public benefts
- Walk through the administration and taxation of first-party and third-party special needs trusts
- Learn about recent law changes affecting clients with special needs
|EA||2 Federal Tax|
|CRTP (CTEC)||2 Federal Tax|
|Attorney||1.5 General MCLE|
Course level: Intermediate
General knowledge of Estate and Trusts is required.
- 2 hours of CPE for one attendee
- Access to recording to watch at your convenience
- Reference manual and PDF of PowerPoint slides
- Add CPE for only $20 per additional attendee. Please contact our customer service department to register for additional CPE at (714) 776-7850.
Want to order by phone? Call us at: (714) 776-7850
You must have computer speakers to listen to this webinar
Phil Roitman, Esq.
This webinar is designed to meet the requirements for the specified number of hours of continuing education. This webinar has been designed to meet the requirements of the IRS Return Preparer Office; including sections 10.6 and 10.9 of Department of Treasury’s Circular No. 230 (Provider No. CRA7E); the California State Board of Accountancy; the California Bar Association; and the California Tax Education Council. This does not constitute an endorsement by these groups. The state boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at 714-776-7850. Spidell Publishing, Inc. has been approved by the California Tax Education Council to offer continuing education courses that count as credit towards the annual “continuing education” requirement imposed by the State of California for CTEC Registered Tax Preparers. A listing of additional requirements to renew tax preparer registration may be obtained by contacting CTEC at P.O. Box 2890, Sacramento, CA 95812-2890, or by phone at 877-850-2832, or on the internet at www.CTEC.org.
Spidell Publishing, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. This webinar is designed to meet the requirements for 2 hours of continuing education for the California Board of Accountancy. Level: Intermediate. Field of Study: Taxes. Delivery method: Self-Study. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at (714) 776-7850. General knowledge of Estate and Trusts is required