Spidell’s California Taxletter®
Spidell’s California Taxletter® is a monthly newsletter plus a searchable online archive of back issues that keeps you ahead of California tax changes so they don’t take you by surprise.
Recent articles address important issues:
- Big changes to AB 80 (May 2021)
- California’s health insurance subsidies (May 2021)
- California Legislature considers a wealth tax — again (May 2021)
- Breaking tax season news (April 2021)
- How to file a superseding return (April 2021)
- Another federal law means more nonconformity (April 2021)
- California COVID-19 relief legislation enacted (March 2021)
- FTB form frustrations (March 2021)
- Proposition 19 update (March 2021)
Get an extra 10% off with coupon code
That’s $110 $99 for a 1 year online subscription
*Customer service representatives available Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT.
Plus! Get access to the Strategic Tax Advisor
Leading-edge analysis for your business and high net worth clients
Turn to the Strategic Tax Advisor when you need answers to more advanced and complex questions on California tax issues, with articles focusing on recent critical developments:
- Are taxpayers going to lose P.L. 86-272 protections? (January 2021)
- Nuances of sales factor sourcing rules addressed (January 2021)
- Collateral nexus/withholding: COVID-19 and remote employees (October 2020)
- Worker misclassification and the pandemic (July 2020)
- AB 5 audits are coming (April 2020)
Digital or print edition
Read every issue from your PC, Mac, iPad, e-Reader, or e-mail browser. Add the print newsletter and receive a monthly print copy in the mail.
Other Subscriber Benefits
- Free State Tax Directory for your tax library!
- Optional 1 hour of CPE for CPAs and CRTPs (CTEC) with each issue for only $12 (exam sent every six months).
- Annual Conformity Guide listing hundreds of differences between federal and California law.
Trusted by CA tax pros
“In a word, ‘invaluable!’ I can’t imagine calling myself a professional without the ongoing support of Spidell behind me. In particular, the California Taxletter is the ONLY publication I read faithfully.”
— Deborah St. Martin, EA; Beaumont, CA
More than a monthly newsletter
Get quick access to California tax information with a searchable online archive of back issues. Director of Editorial, Kathryn Zdan, EA, shows you how to look up specific topics and search through hundreds of articles dating back to 2009.
California Taxletter helps you:
- Use searchable online archive of over six hundred articles
- Read plain English explanations of new state tax-grabbing programs, new laws, plus examples
- Let trouble-shooting instructions help you solve pesky bills and notices your clients get
- Cut time with handy charts, checklists, and client letters
- Quickly solve problems with phone numbers, links, and California tax contact information
Guarantee of excellence
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you are not completely satisfied with Spidell’s California Taxletter® in any way, at any point in time during the coming year, we will provide you with a full refund, hassle-free. Guaranteed.