Spidell’s Federal Taxletter®
Planning and strategy for your most valuable clients
Spidell’s Federal Taxletter® is a monthly newsletter plus a searchable online archive of back issues that keeps you at the leading edge of the issues that will impact your clients, from healthcare to trusts and from LLCs to virtual currencies.
Test your knowledge on questions we’ve answered in recent articles:
- Drafts of new and updated 1040 forms (September 2019)
- Converting a rental to a residence (and vice versa) (September 2019)
- Update on claiming disaster losses (September 2019)
- §179 vs. bonus depreciation (August 2019)
- IRS can levy 100% of Social Security benefits (July 2019)
- Court says Medicaid waiver payments are earned income for EIC purposes (July 2019)
- More taxpayer-friendly Qualified Opportunity Zone regulations proposed (June 2019)
- No Child Tax Credit without an SSN (June 2019)
- Credit for increasing research activities (the R&D credit) (June 2019)
Get an extra 10% off with coupon code
That’s $110 $99 for a 1 year online subscription
*Customer service representatives available Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT.
Read every issue from your PC, Mac, iPad, or e-mail inbox.
Get topic-driven special reports, client-ready letters, helpful checklists, and e-mails to enhance your practice — FREE with your subscription!
- Identity theft and how it can affect tax returns
- Reverse mortgages
- Tricks and traps of IRAs
- Tax planning client letter and e-mail
- Lending to family members
- Health savings accounts (HSAs)
Trusted by tax pros
“The Federal Taxletter brings the tax news I need straight to my inbox each month. I look forward to each issue; I know Spidell has me covered.”
— Robert P.; Laguna Beach, CA
Online Searchable Database
Get access to an archive of hundreds of articles dating back to 2009. Do a keyword search, bookmark, and do a search-within-a-search!
Your Solutions Resource
- Income Tax
- Tax Deductions
- Tax Credits
- Paying Tax
- Estates & Trusts
- Retirement Planning
- Health Care
- Social Security
- Asset Protection
Guarantee of excellence
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you are not completely satisfied with Spidell’s Federal Taxletter® in any way, at any point in time during the coming year, we will provide you with a full refund, hassle-free. Guaranteed.