Spidell’s Federal Taxletter®
Planning and strategy for your most valuable clients
Spidell’s Federal Taxletter® is a monthly newsletter plus a searchable online archive of back issues that keeps you at the leading edge of the issues that will impact your clients, from healthcare to trusts and from LLCs to virtual currencies.
Recent articles address important issues:
- IRS issues additional guidance on Employee Retention Credit (September 2023)
- IRS provides more RMD relief related to SECURE 2.0 Act changes (September 2023)
- Student loan repayments are starting up again (September 2023)
- Crypto staking rewards are income (September 2023)
- Employee Retention Credit audits are happening (August 2023)
- Proposed regulations address energy credit transfers (August 2023)
- The five-year rule for Roth IRA contributions and payouts (August 2023)
- Tax Court interprets carried interest rules broadly (July 2023)
- Catch-up contributions to employer-sponsored retirement plans (July 2023)
- Deducting medical expenses incurred abroad (July 2023)
Get an extra 10% off with coupon code
That’s $110 $99 for a 1 year online subscription
*Customer service representatives available Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT.
Read every issue from your PC, Mac, iPad, or e-mail inbox.
Get topic-driven special reports, client-ready letters, helpful checklists, and e-mails to enhance your practice — FREE with your subscription!
- Identity theft and how it can affect tax returns
- Reverse mortgages
- Tricks and traps of IRAs
- Tax planning client letter and e-mail
- Lending to family members
- Health savings accounts (HSAs)
Trusted by tax pros
Laguna Beach, CA
Online Searchable Database
Get access to an archive of hundreds of articles dating back to 2009. Do a keyword search, bookmark, and do a search-within-a-search!
Your Solutions Resource
- Income Tax
- Tax Deductions
- Tax Credits
- Paying Tax
- Estates & Trusts
- Retirement Planning
- Health Care
- Social Security
- Asset Protection
Guarantee of excellence
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you are not completely satisfied with Spidell’s Federal Taxletter® in any way, at any point in time during the coming year, we will provide you with a full refund, hassle-free. Guaranteed.