Unmarried Couples: Tax, Legal, and Insurance Issues
With this 16-page tax guide, you will:
- Tackle tax issues that unmarried couples commonly face.
- Learn about wills, trusts, and estate planning.
- Understand property ownership options and what to do when selling property.
- Weigh the pros and cons of staying unmarried versus getting marries and the tax consequences of each.
- Use a case study to look at a real-life example and what the couple’s options are.
Want to order by phone? Call us at: (714) 776-7850
Spidell’s Tax Guides are part of Spidell’s Online Research Package