Spidell’s Quarterly Tax Update® On-Demand Webinar
|Watch for your next on-demand Quarterly Update Webinars available on or before:|
|Tuesday, July 26, 2022||Tuesday, November 1, 2022||Tuesday, February 14, 2022||Tuesday, May 2, 2023|
Stay ahead of the curve and get quarterly updates all year!
Get all the news you need to keep your clients current, as well as new tax planning strategies to minimize taxes under this giant tax law overhaul. Sign up today for all four of our topic-driven webinars and rest assured knowing you’ll get reliable and pertinent updates on trending tax topics. Order one session — or all four for a big discount.
Topics for the upcoming July 2022 webinar to be announced
By completing the July course, you will:
- Get updated on the latest cryptocurrency issues, including tax reporting for NFTs
- Understand how to apply for Employee Retention Credit penalty relief
- Discuss RMD proposed regulations issued by the IRS and how they affect trust beneficiaries
- Get ready for the latest bipartisan retirement legislation rapidly making its way through Congress
- Be informed with updates on California’s passthrough entity elective tax and tax relief contained in the state’s budget deal
With special access to Spidell’s Quarterly Tax Update® Webinars, you will get:
- Clear, concise explanations of new tax laws, regulations, recent court cases, and administrative actions
- Information to protect your clients, year-round, from new aggressive inquiries and tax policies
- Confidence to tackle complicated federal and California issues as they happen
- Answers to “quick questions” from your clients to alleviate concerns and help them plan their year
- Details on new policies, IRS interpretations, and law changes
|EA||2 Federal Tax Update|
|CRTP (CTEC)||2 Federal Tax Update|
|Attorney||1.5 General MCLE/Tax Specialization|
Course level: Update
General tax preparation knowledge is required.
Here are just some of the benefits…
- Get up to two hours of CPE per webinar while staying current on hot tax news
- Access to recording to watch at your convenience
- PDF of reference manual and PDF of PowerPoint slides
- Stay current if hot news hits, with short as-needed videos between quarterly updates
You must have computer speakers to listen to this webinar
Your Quarterly Tax Update presenters:
Mike Giangrande, J.D., LL.M.
Renée Rodda, J.D.
This webinar is designed to meet the requirements for 2 hours of continuing education. This webinar has been designed to meet the requirements of the IRS Return Preparer Office; including sections 10.6 and 10.9 of Department of Treasury’s Circular No. 230 (Provider No. CRA7E); the California State Board of Accountancy; the California Bar Association; and the California Tax Education Council. This does not constitute an endorsement by these groups. The State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at 714-776-7850. Spidell Publishing, Inc. has been approved by the California Tax Education Council to offer continuing education courses that count as credit towards the annual “continuing education” requirement imposed by the State of California for CTEC Registered Tax Preparers. A listing of additional requirements to renew tax preparer registration may be obtained by contacting CTEC at P.O. Box 2890, Sacramento, CA 95812-2890, or by phone at 877-850-2832, or on the internet at www.CTEC.org.
Spidell Publishing, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. This webinar has been designed to meet the requirements for the specified number of hours of continuing education for the California Board of Accountancy. Level: Update. Fields of Study: Taxation. Delivery Method: Self-Study. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at (714) 776-7850. General tax preparation knowledge is required.