Spidell’s Federal Taxletter®
Planning and strategy for your most valuable clients
Spidell’s Federal Taxletter® is a monthly newsletter plus a searchable online archive of back issues that keeps you at the leading edge of the issues that will impact your clients, from healthcare to trusts and from LLCs to virtual currencies.
Test your knowledge on questions we’ve answered in recent articles:
- CARES Act brings welcome changes to net operating losses (June 2020)
- You, the bank, and the SBA (June 2020)
- Hold off on those 2019 trust, estate, and beneficiary returns (June 2020)
- Paycheck Protection Program loans under the CARES Act (May 2020)
- How to quickly get employer credits for FFCRA paid leave benefits (May 2020)
- Big IRA changes in CARES Act (May 2020)
- President signs Families First Coronavirus Response Act (April 2020)
- IRS extension applies to both filing and payments (April 2020)
- Review estate plans after SECURE Act (April 2020)
Get an extra 10% off with coupon code
That’s $110 $99 for a 1 year online subscription
*Customer service representatives available Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT.
Read every issue from your PC, Mac, iPad, or e-mail inbox.
Get topic-driven special reports, client-ready letters, helpful checklists, and e-mails to enhance your practice — FREE with your subscription!
- Identity theft and how it can affect tax returns
- Reverse mortgages
- Tricks and traps of IRAs
- Tax planning client letter and e-mail
- Lending to family members
- Health savings accounts (HSAs)
Trusted by tax pros
“The Federal Taxletter brings the tax news I need straight to my inbox each month. I look forward to each issue; I know Spidell has me covered.”
— Robert P.; Laguna Beach, CA
Online Searchable Database
Get access to an archive of hundreds of articles dating back to 2009. Do a keyword search, bookmark, and do a search-within-a-search!
Your Solutions Resource
- Income Tax
- Tax Deductions
- Tax Credits
- Paying Tax
- Estates & Trusts
- Retirement Planning
- Health Care
- Social Security
- Asset Protection
Guarantee of excellence
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you are not completely satisfied with Spidell’s Federal Taxletter® in any way, at any point in time during the coming year, we will provide you with a full refund, hassle-free. Guaranteed.