2024 Post-Tax Season Update and Review
Available May 15, 2024
Electronic version only
Price: $284.00 $249.00
*Discount valid through February 29, 2024.
You’ll benefit from this
tax season post‑mortem
Let’s review tax season issues and problems while they’re still fresh in your mind. Maximize your learning and retention, and don’t let too much time go by without sorting through your laundry list of questions that came up while you were filing returns.
- Get answers to questions from clients who are receiving advanced clean vehicle credits at the dealership when buying new vehicles
- Make sure you and your clients are ready for the impending Employee Retention Credit audits
- Learn the latest IRC Sec. 174 research expense and Research Credit developments
- Understand how to take advantage of all the SECURE 2.0 changes that go into effect in 2023 as well as those coming into effect in 2024
- Help your clients plan for TCJA provisions that are scheduled to expire
- Discuss this season’s emerging tax issues and how to tackle them on your extended or amended returns
- Avoid huge penalties by understanding what the new beneficial owner reporting requirements are and what information you should be collecting now to be ready
- Learn how to maximize depreciation deductions now that bonus depreciation is being phased out
2020 Summer Tax Webinar Vendors
Note: Not all vendors at all locations
Two easy ways to order:
Call us at (800) 277-2257 or order online!
|EA||8 Federal Tax|
|CRTP (CTEC)||8 Federal Tax|
|Attorney||6.75 General MCLE/Tax Specialization|
Course level: Intermediate
General tax preparation knowledge is required.
Prefer the webinar?
Guarantee of excellence
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you are not completely satisfied with this course in any way, we will provide you with a full refund, hassle-free. Guaranteed.
Hear what past summer attendees had to say:
*Discount valid through April 28, 2023.
This course has been designed to meet the requirements of the IRS Return Preparer Office; including sections 10.6 and 10.9 of Department of Treasury’s Circular No. 230 (Provider No. CRA7E); the California State Board of Accountancy; the California Bar Association; and the California Tax Education Council. This does not constitute an endorsement by these groups. The State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at (800) 277-2257. Spidell Publishing, LLC has been approved by the California Tax Education Council to offer continuing education courses that count as credit towards the annual “continuing education” requirement imposed by the State of California for CTEC Registered Tax Preparers. A listing of additional requirements to renew tax preparer registration may be obtained by contacting CTEC at P.O. Box 2890, Sacramento, CA 95812-2890, or by phone at 877-850-2832, or on the internet at www.CTEC.org.
Spidell Publishing, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. This course has been designed to meet the requirements for the specified number of hours of continuing education for the California Board of Accountancy. Level: Intermediate. Field of Study: Taxes. Delivery method: Self-Study. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at (800) 277-2257. General tax preparation knowledge is required.