2023/24 Federal and California Tax Update Webinar
*Discount valid through November 13, 2023.
See why over 18,000 tax pros choose Spidell’s Federal and California Tax Update
- Master the new energy credit/incentive rules for 2024 including electric vehicle credit and business energy credit transfers and the new energy rebates available to individuals
- Make sure you and your clients take advantage of available Employee Retention Credit relief for erroneous ERC claims or are ready for the impending ERC audits
- Get updated on everything that happened during the year
- Help clients maximize new clean energy incentives
- Be ready for SECURE 2.0 changes going into effect in 2024
- Help your clients avoid large penalties from new beneficial ownership reporting requirements
- Plan for reduced bonus depreciation
- Get tips on tax planning for increased interest rates
- Discuss new ways to interact with the IRS online
- Maximize tax benefits for research expenditures
- Get prepared for California returns as well:
- Understand California’s new first time penalty relief.
- Feel secure with California’s conformity/nonconformity to SECURE 2.0 changes
- Get answers to the most common passthrough entity tax questions.
- Learn how to minimize the new 0.9% tax for higher income wage earners
- See why more businesses owe California tax
San Diego, CA
Two easy ways to order:
Call us at (800) 277-2257 or order online!
Customer service representatives available Monday — Friday 7:00 a.m. — 5:00 p.m. PT.
|6 Fed Update
|6 Fed Update and 2 CA
|6.75 General MCLE/Tax Specialization
Course level: Update
General tax preparation knowledge is required.
CFP® Professionals do not receive credit for the on-demand webinar or self-study versions of this course.
Attendees of the 2023/24 Federal Tax Update webinar and self-study are not eligible for continuing education credit for this course.
This course is designed to meet the requirements for 8 hours of continuing education for CPAs; 6 hours of Federal Update for EAs*; 6 hours of Federal Update and 2 CA for CRTPs; and 6.75 hours of General MCLE credit for attorneys.
*EAs will receive a 2-hour federal tax self-study to ensure up to 8 hours of CPE.
Sign up for our Tax Update, and for only $79 more get the 2023/24 Bonus CPE: Federal Tax Review Self-Study† good for up to 8 hours of additional credit.
Order online or call (800) 277-2257.
How to order online:
- Add the 2023/24 Federal and California Tax Update On-Demand Webinar to your cart.
- Add the 2023/24 Bonus CPE: Federal Tax Review Self-Study online version to your cart.
- Enter coupon code BONUS23 at checkout. The coupon code is case sensitive.
†Online version only. Available within 10 business days of course completion date. Online self-study is $99 when purchased separately.
See why Spidell’s 2023/24 Federal and California Tax Update On-Demand Webinar is your best choice:
- Up to 8 hours of CPE for one attendee.** (Additional CPE is not available for this course. All attendees must purchase the webinar in order to receive CPE.)
- Searchable e-version of the PDF manual and PowerPoint slides.
- Hard copy of the webinar manual included. (Approximately seven business days for delivery.)
- One person may watch and listen on one computer.
**EAs will receive a 2-hour federal tax self-study to ensure up to 8 hours of CPE.
You must have computer speakers to listen to this webinar
Guarantee of excellence
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you are not completely satisfied with this course in any way, we will provide you with a full refund, hassle-free. Guaranteed.
This course has been designed to meet the requirements of the IRS Return Preparer Office; including sections 10.6 and 10.9 of Department of Treasury’s Circular No. 230 (Provider No. CRA7E); the California State Board of Accountancy; the California Bar Association; the Certiifed Financial Planner Board of Standards; and the California Tax Education Council. This does not constitute an endorsement by these groups. The State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at 800-277-2257. Spidell Publishing, LLC has been approved by the California Tax Education Council to offer continuing education courses that count as credit towards the annual “continuing education” requirement imposed by the State of California for CTEC Registered Tax Preparers. A listing of additional requirements to renew tax preparer registration may be obtained by contacting CTEC at P.O. Box 2890, Sacramento, CA 95812-2890, or by phone at 877-850-2832, or on the internet at www.CTEC.org.
Spidell Publishing, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. This webinar is designed to meet the requirements for the specified number of hours of continuing education for the California Board of Accountancy. Level: Update. Field of Study: Taxes. Delivery method: Self-Study. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at (800) 277-2257. General tax preparation knowledge is required.