2023/24 Federal and California Tax Update
Available December 1, 2023
Price: $284.00 $249.00*
*Discount valid through July 31, 2023.
See why over 18,000 tax pros attend Spidell’s Federal and California Tax Update
Free with registration — AB 150 client letter: California’s recently passed AB 150 allows owners of qualified S corporations, partnerships, or LLCs to greatly reduce their tax liability. Register today, send this client letter, and reach out to your clients who might benefit.
Please allow three business days to receive your client letter via e-mail. Offer valid through December 15, 2021.
- Get updated on everything that happened during the year
- Help clients maximize new clean energy incentives
- Be ready for SECURE 2.0 changes going into effect in 2024
- Help your clients avoid large penalties from new beneficial ownership reporting requirements
- Plan for reduced bonus depreciation
- Get tips on tax planning for increased interest rates
- Discuss new ways to interact with the IRS online
- Maximize tax benefits for research expenditures
- Attend in November or December and use tax planning strategies based on new laws and proposed changes to help your clients
- Get prepared for California returns as well:
- Learn the best ways to get client information from the FTB
- Understand California’s new first time penalty relief
- Get answers to the most common passthrough entity tax questions
- Discuss how to address potential issues from California disaster extensions
- See why more businesses owe California tax
What to expect from a Tax Update webinar
Check out our new and improved webinar experience.
San Diego, CA
Two easy ways to order:
Call us at (800) 277-2257 or order online!
Customer service representatives available Monday — Friday 7:00 a.m. — 5:00 p.m. PT.
2020/21 Federal and California Tax Update Webinar Vendors
Note: Not all vendors at all locations
Do you have questions about the different versions of our 2022/23 Federal and California Tax Update courses? Take a look at some frequently asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
|Will a print book be available?
Approximately seven business days for delivery.
|Is an exam required for credit?||No||Yes||Yes|
|Can I answer attendance monitoring polls for live CPE?||Yes||No||No|
|Can I start and stop the course when I want?||No||Yes||Yes|
|Will I get a recording of the lecture?||Yes||Yes||No|
|Can I chat my questions to Spidell staff?||Yes||No||No|
|Can I have access to the PowerPoint slides?||Yes||Yes||No|
|Will I receive an updated PDF manual and follow-up letter after the course?||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Lock in the lowest price now, upgrade to a live seminar later
Live seminars will take place in December 2023 and January 2024. Register now to lock in your early bird price. Dates and locations will be announced soon.
- Convert your webinar registration to a live seminar for a nominal additional fee.
- As always, you may switch from one webinar date to another, to the on-demand webinar version, or to the self-study version FOR FREE.
- We will refund 100% of your webinar registration if you cancel by 12 noon PT, seven business days before the webinar.
|EA*||6 Fed Update|
|CRTP (CTEC)||6 Fed Update and 2 CA|
|Attorney||6.75 General MCLE/Tax Specialization|
Course level: Update
General tax preparation knowledge is required.
CFP® Professionals do not receive credit for the on-demand webinar or self-study versions of this course.
Attendees of the 2023/24 Federal Tax Update webinar and self-study are not eligible for continuing education credit for this course.
This course is designed to meet the requirements for 8 hours of continuing education for CPAs; 6 hours of Federal Update for EAs*; 6 hours of Federal Update and 2 CA for CRTPs; and 6.75 hours of General MCLE credit for attorneys.
*EAs will receive a 2-hour federal tax self-study to ensure up to 8 hours of CPE.
Tax Planning Client Letter and Checklist*
Register now for Spidell’s Federal and California Tax Update webinar and receive Spidell’s Tax Planning Client Letter and Checklist and Tips to Prepare Yourself and Your Office for Tax Season, so you can help your clients and get an early start on work that will go into next year.
*Please allow 2 business days for e-mail delivery of your Tax Planning Client Letter and Checklist and Tips to Prepare Yourself and Your Office for Tax Season.
Want more than 8 hours of CPE?
Sign up for our Tax Update, and for only $69 more get the 2022/23 Bonus CPE: Federal Tax Review Self-Study† good for up to 8 hours of additional credit.
Order online or call (800) 277-2257.
How to order online:
- Add the 2022/23 Federal and California Tax Update Self-Study to your cart: Online | Print
- Add the 2022/23 Bonus CPE: Federal Tax Review Self-Study online version to your cart.
- Enter coupon code BONUS22 at checkout. The coupon code is case sensitive.
†Online version only. Available within 10 business days of course completion date. Online self-study is $89 when purchased separately.
Would you prefer a webinar?
Register for a live webinar or order the on-demand webinar instead.
Guarantee of excellence
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you are not completely satisfied with this course in any way, we will provide you with a full refund, hassle-free. Guaranteed.
This course has been designed to meet the requirements of the IRS Return Preparer Office; including sections 10.6 and 10.9 of Department of Treasury’s Circular No. 230 (Provider No. CRA7E); the California State Board of Accountancy; the California Bar Association; the Certiifed Financial Planner Board of Standards; and the California Tax Education Council. This does not constitute an endorsement by these groups. The State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at 800-277-2257. Spidell Publishing, LLC has been approved by the California Tax Education Council to offer continuing education courses that count as credit towards the annual “continuing education” requirement imposed by the State of California for CTEC Registered Tax Preparers. A listing of additional requirements to renew tax preparer registration may be obtained by contacting CTEC at P.O. Box 2890, Sacramento, CA 95812-2890, or by phone at 877-850-2832, or on the internet at www.CTEC.org.
Spidell Publishing, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. This webinar is designed to meet the requirements for the specified number of hours of continuing education for the California Board of Accountancy. Level: Update. Field of Study: Taxes. Delivery method: Self-Study. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaints or refunds, contact Spidell Publishing at (800) 277-2257. General tax preparation knowledge is required.
There are no reviews yet.